Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #61 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Vanesa A.
PHOENIX, AZ
My daughter has curly hair. My daughter loves this product and how it makes her hair feel soft and easy to handle. For both girls and adults [product:garnier-silky-secret-leave-in-daily-care-conditioner,-8.5-fluid-ounce]
Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
I love that this product is such a great price and for so much amount! One bottle can last you for months. It does leave my hair too oily and it’s good for everyday use. Smells amazing and I would recommend to others
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
Product is great and the packaging is nice. I would buy again if I wanted to! I would recommend to others too. I think it is a great product with a lot of potential and everyone deserves to try it out sometime! Great price too.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Leaves hair feeling soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Doesn't leave hair looking greasy. Affordable and reliable! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Alicia C.
Garnier is a tried and true brand hair product that has been on the market at top levels for many many years. This product adds great volume with blow drying and added softness.
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
Great product, great price. This is a family favorite for the hot summer months when I have to rip and run back and forth to the ball park and want to smell fresh all day.
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like to use the Sleek and Shine when my hair is dry that way I can judge how much I'm putting in there better! I like how silky-smooth my thick curly hair feels with the product a little goes a long way I think it's very affordable and smells amazing if you have thick hair I highly recommend! If you have thin hair be very careful because you can get a really oily look..
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I have thick naturally curly hair. So a quality leave-in conditioner is a must to keep my hair looking softer and not dried out. I have had really good luck with most of Garnier's leave-in products. I was nervous about this one as it is a spray, and my concern was that it wouldn't be "enough" to keep things under control, or that it would be oily which makes my hair, well, oily. To my surprise, it was a perfect blend of moisture to make my happier than it's been in a while. Great product! NO residue feel either! Light, yet penetrates the hair to soften it and add definition to curls.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?