Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Sanihe R.
Me gusta mucho su olor! Es diviiiino! Y mi cabello queda super sedoooooso! La recomiendo.
Ashley H.
One of my favorite leave in conditioners. It is reasonably priced and works really well.
Evangelina M.
Orange
Makes my hairs look so shiny and healthy it smells really good and my hair feels so soft
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Way to oily for my personal taste! But if your hair is dry it would work amazing in it
Nat T.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love the smell and leaves hair silky and smooth! Very affordable and you dont need alot
Sarah V.
Makes my hair oily looking so I only tried it once. Kind of costly for the small size.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love spray on leave in conditioners. Just too busy for the normal process sometimes.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Great scent, doesn't weigh down hair keeps frizz at bay as well as prevents split ends.
Layla C.
Es una buena marca la usaba cuando era niña y era de mis favoritas cuando era pequeña
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
This was stinky and it didn't really work at all at softening my daughter curly hair
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?