Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
marianely v.
paterson
I like it and this is my first time using it buy yours now I like new products go get yours now
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Me gusta porque hace más fácil mi peinado y menos nudos,aparte le da buen volumen a mi cabello
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
The fragrance of garnier products is my love , I want eat my hair when jaja love this forever
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great scent! Works well with my dry hair, it gives my hair a shine and keeps it feeling soft.
Memory D.
This product is great. I use it often and love it. It helps me and I recommend it. It works
Bklyn R.
Brooklyn , NY
I been using this for 3years now I like it my hair is so shainy when I apply it every week
Rachel H.
This works amazing and left my hair super soft and smelling amazingly fresh! Works wonders!
Evangelina M.
Orange
Makes my hairs look so shiny and healthy it smells really good and my hair feels so soft
Sanihe R.
Me gusta mucho su olor! Es diviiiino! Y mi cabello queda super sedoooooso! La recomiendo.
Ashley H.
One of my favorite leave in conditioners. It is reasonably priced and works really well.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?