Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Marissa A.
Not the greatest.makes my hair feel really greasy and slick. Smell is great though. But don't recommend
Alejandra T.
Great product. A little goes a long way so you don't need a handful of conditioner for a good result
Harmony H.
Smells so good and made my hair so much easier to brush through it made it so smooth it is like magic
Jeanette Z.
Leaves ur hair super soft with lots of body and volume for a couple days great for blow drying days
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Me encanta se los recomiendo es muy bueno son los productos que uso para mi cabello y es muy bueno
Brooke B.
Lockport, NY
I use this all the time. Especially after dying my hair it worked well to bring my hair moisture
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
I really like this product it does it's job smells really nice and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Love this product. Leaves hair soft and shiny without a greasy feel to it. Great for summertime!
Allie R.
Not my favorite but inexpensive which is nice. Not effective over time but good for a quick fix.
jasmine z.
Washington, PA
Absolutely love this stuff it makes mi hair feel soft but not heavy or oily rejuvenates mi hair
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?