Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Ruzica R.
Pretty good stuff i like the smell of it and its pretty good for your hair i think this stuff smells great
Maria Q.
Smells great, but made my hair oily and feeling heavy. I don't have oily hair so I was pretty disappointed.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
Lightweight, gives hair added softness cam use everyday, makes it easy to style my hair. love this product!
Brianna N.
Tyler, TX
This product is great for repairing split ends. It doesn't leave your hair oily. I would highly recommend.
Great product! Super easy to use go fast results. Smells great too. One of my favorite styling products.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
I love Garnier. its the best Lol I love all of their leave INS & sprays! anything by this brand is great!
Ivonne C.
This product helped a lot with my dry ends. It's really hydrating and it's adorable for anyone to buy.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I have a bottle of this and use just a tad on my hair before blow drying. Nice detangler for long hair.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
I love this conditioner bc you can leave it in and go it leaves your hair feeling so soft and managable
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
GARNIER smells so so so so good, not only does it smell good but it does really good things for my hair
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?