Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #60 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Jaimee L.
Melbourne, FL
Smells great. Use sparingly because it tends to make my hair a little oily. When used on damp hair, results are great
Jamie M.
Clio, Mi
Leaves ur hair soft without making it greasy! Your hair will be easy to brush through after! This is a great product!
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Makes my very thick, frizzy hair manageable. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy which is really important to me.
tanya  h.
Brockport, NY
I use this everyday. I love it and have used it forever. A little goes s long way so one bottle last a long time !!!
Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
This stuff works wonders during the summer for my sun dried sea salt hair. Easy to pop in your bag and go. Must have
Alex V.
I will always reach for this product, it snakes nice it works perfectly and leaves a soft and silky feel afterwards.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I love the way that this product smells and it is to nice to use it everyday. It doesn't leave any residue behind.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
PERFECTO PARA CABELLO RESECO ASI ES MI CABELLO Y LO HE VISTO MUCHO MEJOR, MAS HIDRATADO DESDE QUE USE ESTE PRODUCTO
Maggie P.
Sparta, TN
This stuff is great! It doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling oily and it smells amazing! It's one of my faves.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
This has really helped repair my hair from YEARS of damage from styling. My hair feels healthier than in the past.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?