Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Swazie F.
Fountain Green
I love this product it really works great and it makes my hair feel soft. The smell is great and I really enjoy it.
Ruby R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product ! Highly recommend you won't regret using this , works amazing haven't seen such an amazing product.
Kristen B.
Conroe, TX
Easy spray on leave in conditioner that not only detangles but also has your hair smelling and feeling AMAZING!!
Ashly S.
Marietta, PA
Gave it a 3 rating only because it makes my thin fine hair a little too greasy. Other wise it smells amazing!!!
Karen I.
I don't really like leave in treatments but this one I did like! Does a great job. Makes my hair feel so soft.
JenJen J.
Macon
This leave in conditioner made my hair shine like a Star,not to mention the way it left my hair Smelling great
Andrea C.
Ontario, CA
Love this product its inexpensive and leaves hair hydrated and silky with no tangles. This is a great product.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this brand.. smells great! Very affordable. Large selection of products to choose from for ever hair type!
Cassandra W.
Reading, PA
Use this in my little girls hair, love it. Smells great. Leaves hair feeling soft n smooth n tangle free. N it
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
One of my fav products, works really well and its a really good size. Makes my hair look and feel really good
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?