Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Makes my hair feel amazing! Will always repurchase. I don't know what I'd do without it this product is just amazing!
tanya  h.
Brockport, NY
I use this everyday. I love it and have used it forever. A little goes s long way so one bottle last a long time !!!
Kaitlyn A.
Make a my hair smell and look fresh! I love using it for after the gym or early in the mornings if I miss my shower.
Favour O.
Aurora, IL
Was really good to use and made my natural hair not dry and more moisturized and made my hair easier to style and use
Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
This stuff works wonders during the summer for my sun dried sea salt hair. Easy to pop in your bag and go. Must have
Jamie M.
Clio, Mi
Leaves ur hair soft without making it greasy! Your hair will be easy to brush through after! This is a great product!
Ruby R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product ! Highly recommend you won't regret using this , works amazing haven't seen such an amazing product.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
This has really helped repair my hair from YEARS of damage from styling. My hair feels healthier than in the past.
Swazie F.
Fountain Green
I love this product it really works great and it makes my hair feel soft. The smell is great and I really enjoy it.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I find that every product from this brand makes my hair look greasy and flat. No matter what I try is just terrible
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?