Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #39 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Gabriela C.
firebaugh, CA
my hair is on the frizzier side so when i put this on it really makes a difference. plus it has a decent smell to it.
Patrice B.
Very good at detangling. Can be heavy for fine hair and will build up if you aren't someone who washes their hair daily.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
I love to use this after my showers! It does not leave my hair greasy or heavy, which is another plus. Smells great too!
Sandra G.
Bridgeport
Left my hair so soft I loved it I will use this all the time just put in and leave in overnight boom hair is on fleek lol
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
This awesome product leaves your hair soft silky and smooth! Great bang for your buck! Recommend because it’s my FAVORITE
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
No me gusta tanto pero es de mis productos aur so he llegada a utilizar Ultima menthe estoy trabajando jugando todavia
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love this brand. I usually wash my hair first, condition it, put in my moisterizer, and then spray it with the fluid.
Selena A.
It is kinda sticky, but it works really good. leaves your hair feeling amazing and soft. Easy to brush or comb through.
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
I don't use this much. I hate the oily effect in my hair but I turn to this when my hair feels a little dry and brittle
Neidyanny C.
Great product because it fulfills the promise and is super fragrant inclusive, I'm speechless to say how much I loved!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?