Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Abbagail M.
Florence, AL
I love this leave in by Garner! I have tried many but I am more so impressed by Garnier than I have been with anything else.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product! I use it almost daily. It does everything that it advertises. It detangles my hair and leaves it so soft
Haley  T.
This is an easy product! It works well and isn't too expensive! You can find it at Walmart, Target, and other similar places!
Gabriela C.
firebaugh, CA
my hair is on the frizzier side so when i put this on it really makes a difference. plus it has a decent smell to it.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
This is really too heavy to use daily, but i love to use it on days my hair is going in a pony tail for some healthy shine
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
This is a nice product if you just want to moisturize your scalp ! This is great for many hair types ! I would recommend !
cassidy l.
Olmsted, IL
Love this because it's easy if your in a hurry you just spray it in and go. It smells great and actually works really well.
Haylee S.
leaves my hair feeling soft and silky does whst its supposed to and works wonders for dried hair that may look a bit greasy
Patrice B.
Very good at detangling. Can be heavy for fine hair and will build up if you aren't someone who washes their hair daily.
Sandra G.
Bridgeport
Left my hair so soft I loved it I will use this all the time just put in and leave in overnight boom hair is on fleek lol
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?