Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #50 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I love to use this before i put any type of heat to my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and silky and helps with keeping my frizziness down.
Ashley A.
I love this product. The price is great and works excellent . I have tons of hair and thick hair so it manages and conditions my hair well
LEAR30946 angelys O.
miami, FL
Siempre me guío por el olor de los productos y el de este me encanta. Deja tu cabello con un olor increíble y al mismo tiempo lo hidrata.
Kristen G.
This stuff smells great and works very well. A bottle will last you a long time. I really recommend this if you have dry and frizzy hair.
Jas S.
Taneytown
Love!! My hair has never felt so soft ever before this. Best for dry scalp and thin hair. Great oj thick hair but will feel rather heavy.
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
This product really helps with my frizzynes and dryness . keeps my hair very bouncy with the curls. Very awsome product. Would recommend
andressa b.
Meu cabelo amou. Não soh meu cabelo eu também. Produto de ótima qualidade. Não deixa o cabelo pesado. E além disso ainda fica com brilho
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
This definitely does the trick when it comes to trying to tame my daughters wild curly hair. We make sure not to run out this product.
Anna M.
Leaves your hair nice and soft and silky. This treatment would be great if someone had dry and damaged hair from bleaching treatments
Mary H.
Los Angeles
Love how smooth and soft my hair is... Doesn't look oily or stiff.. Helped a lot with the damaged hair I had it is really effective.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?