Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
I like this product. It smells great and is really lightweight. Plus, my hair doesn't get greasy throughout the day after using it.
Dessarae W.
This is really good on my hair. I use it alot. Mosty when I get out of the shower after I dry it and start my brushing routine lol
Gabrielle L.
Leave hair smooth and feeling silky. Does not have a strong fragrance and is easy to use. Feels light and not weighing down hair.
Wanda B.
Trenton, NJ
Another product from this brand that I love. Its one that says in our list and its incredibly affordable. Works well on my hair.
emily p.
South Range, WI
This stuff is so so so good for the price. It smells great leaves my hair looking and feeling great it's just as good as high end
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hydrated your hair very well and smells so good leave syour hair feelings a little heavy so you need to watch the amount you use
Stacy M.
Conditioners are my best friend. They are great for extra shine, great fragrance, and smooth hair. This conditioner is amazing
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Garnier has so many great hair care products! This has been out for the longest and still is the best in alot of there products
Chelsea C.
Oscoda, MI
Like it love it buy it so often that it's just become a staple in my household and eventuall I'm sure I will buy something new
donna s.
I love how my hair feels after I use garnier silky secret leave- in daily care conditioner. it makes my hair have a silky touch
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?