Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
MARISOLūüĆě M.
Terra Bella
This product really helps with my frizzynes and dryness . keeps my hair very bouncy with the curls. Very awsome product. Would recommend
Kristen G.
This stuff smells great and works very well. A bottle will last you a long time. I really recommend this if you have dry and frizzy hair.
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
This definitely does the trick when it comes to trying to tame my daughters wild curly hair. We make sure not to run out this product.
Mak M.
Too much of this stuff can make your hair sticky and hard to handle. You have to be careful when using it or your hair will be stiff.
Mary H.
Los Angeles
Love how smooth and soft my hair is... Doesn't look oily or stiff.. Helped a lot with the damaged hair I had it is really effective.
Anna M.
Leaves your hair nice and soft and silky. This treatment would be great if someone had dry and damaged hair from bleaching treatments
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Love this makes my hair feel silky smooth and super soft. I love it so much and it also smells amazing. Very happy with this product.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
I really like Garnier hair products they smell really good
and they work really well too. This made my hair feel so
soft and smooth.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
I like this product. It smells great and is really lightweight. Plus, my hair doesn't get greasy throughout the day after using it.
Eusta L.
Tampa, FL
I love this Garnier leave in conditioner this your hair hydrated and also restore moisture in balance and also love the smell of it
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?