Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Linda S.
Metairie
This is great for sleekness and shine and a defrizzer, for thin hair but I tryied it on my thick curly and wavy hair and I just kept on and kept on applying it to no success. The frizz returned time and again. I don't recommend this for thick curly wavy frizzy or sevierly damaged hair. On a high note the smell is amazing.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I have thick naturally curly hair. So a quality leave-in conditioner is a must to keep my hair looking softer and not dried out. I have had really good luck with most of Garnier's leave-in products. I was nervous about this one as it is a spray, and my concern was that it wouldn't be "enough" to keep things under control, or that it would be oily which makes my hair, well, oily. To my surprise, it was a perfect blend of moisture to make my happier than it's been in a while. Great product! NO residue feel either! Light, yet penetrates the hair to soften it and add definition to curls.
D. E.
Baldwin park
Oh my gawwd let me just start of by saying this is one of the best smelling Garnier products out there. My hair always feels so smooth and smell really good. Whereas Pantene has these good but totally dry after effect it leaves on your hair garnier leaves it managaeable and clean.
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
My daughter has curly hair. My daughter loves this product and how it makes her hair feel soft and easy to handle. For both girls and adults [product:garnier-silky-secret-leave-in-daily-care-conditioner,-8.5-fluid-ounce]
Suzy G.
Glassport
I used this in place of a much more expensive brand and it isn't bad. I always have trouble with leave ins and static though. You have to be careful with fine, thin hair, stay away from your roots!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
It took a few uses to really see if this product was working but to my surprise it really did leave my hair a little softer and shinier. It’s so affordable and such a great brand. It’s given me some really good hair days!
Kariina M.
Cicero , IL
Have only tried this product a couple of times but it has been good would I recommending yes but not on my top lists of things to recommend. But I do like it overall I’ll give it a 7/0! Not a bad product like I have said but definitely can improve!
Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
I love that this product is such a great price and for so much amount! One bottle can last you for months. It does leave my hair too oily and it’s good for everyday use. Smells amazing and I would recommend to others
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?