BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures

Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures

Repairing shampoo strengthens & heals damage

I am wondering if this is sulfate free?
Is this drying? And is it going or for colored hair?
Start your review of Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures!
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Melanie B.
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Melanie B.
I’ve used this product for a solid three months. I wanted to test how well it did against Natives Vanilla and Almond shampoo. Within the three months going back and forth. I noticed this product did well with providing moisture to my hair growth process. Since I have colored hair maintaining softness and keeping the color nice. It does a great job cleaning it. Providing good moisture to it leaves my hair feeling cleaned, light and fluffy. I enjoyed it more than using Natives shampoo in performance and function.
gracie M.
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never liked garnier products but this line of products are amazing they have a great smell and left my hair smooth #garnier #shampoo
Mandie M.
Hamilton, OH
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Mandie M.
This is the 2nd whole blend i got...i love how it makes my hair feel so soft...you don't have to use a ton of product either, which is a plus..very cute bottles and not too pricey
Amber W.
Garner
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Amber W.
This product smells so good, originally I checked it out purely because I had a coupon and I fell in love. My hair tends to lean on the greaser side but I am able to go 2 or 3 days between washes when I use this product. As an added bonus you can find this shampoo at most retail, drug, and grocery stores. Over all I would give this product an 8/10.
Savannah M.
El Paso, TX
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Savannah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just don’t feel like this did much to my hair unfortunately and I think ingredients aren’t too good either. Also I’m not big fan of the smell but it does make my hair soft
Val S.
Faribault, MN
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Val S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my gosh, the scent is amazing! The next thing I noticed is how silky this made my hair. I've just recently discovered the benefits of honey for hair and am so glad I decided to try this brand. My hair is soft, curls are defined, and I have zero Fritz. I love it!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Zenaida P.
Wow... The smell is fantastic! ♥️ I really love it. The Shampoo is good for curly hair. Leave the hair clean, manageable and fresh. Garnier always has a good quality products. The packaging is beautiful and I recommend it! ♥️
Ellen W.
Nashville, TN
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Ellen W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this shampoo, along with the conditioner. I’m currently in the process of growing out my pixie cut- and it keeps me hair so soft and shiny without weighing it down. It’s also so affordable, which I’m really happy about. I recommend it to everyone!
Bernice C.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Bernice C.
I bought this on sale at Walgreens. I love Garnier products for the smell. This is a repairing shampoo and conditioner set for dry damaged hair. My hair felted brittle like it could snap off when wet. And it smelled burnt when wet after shampoo. This is my 2nd set of shampoo and conditioner from this line. I've seen improvement. Will keep using.
Jennifer L.
Osseo, MN
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Jennifer L.
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures uploaded by Jennifer L.
I received this product complementary and I might of found a new favorite shampoo. The smell is AMAZING! The winters in Minnesota always make my hair super dry and static filled. I used this shampoo with the conditioner and leave in conditioner and it made my hair feel soft, smooth and full without it feeling like I had a ton of product in. I would definitely buy this again! Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures @garnier

208 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
il y a 6 mois
Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures does this shampoo work well? does it leave your hair oily? Smell good?
Patricia H. il y a 4 mois
It works perfect for me. I don’t feel my hair oily, and it does smell soooo good!