BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures

Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures

Repairing conditioner strengthens & heals damage

My hair used to be really curly, but it’s slowly gotten more straight, dry, and frizzy. Do you really notice it repairing or helping with damage?
This product makes my hair extremely oily does anyone else seem to have this issue?
HooW could you improve your product to make more people want to buy it?
Start your review of Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures!
Rachel R.
Palm Desert, CA
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this conditioner! It's thick enough to cover your entire head. Also it's not runny like other conditioners that just go down the shower drain. I have been using this product line for almost a year or more now and I am so happy with it. I leave it in for about 2 to 5 minutes in the shower and let me tell you when I rinse it out my hair feels so soft and the scent is amazing. I always follow it up with their leave in conditioner and it makes my 4b hair feel so happy and good to be taken care of by the wonderful products of this line. I think everyone should try at least one or two from this product line and watch the difference it makes in your hair.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Zenaida P.
Garnier is a excellent brand products! ♥️ This condition is great and is good for curly hair. The smell is fantastic! I love it! 😍 Leave the hair moisturized, soft and manageable. Shampoo and conditioner combination is amazing! I recommend it and I invited you to try this fantastic brand.
Felicia C.
Dallas, TX
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Felicia C.
Love the way my hair smells and feels I use this the most! Would definitely recommend to others! Love that it's actually repairing my hair and giving strength at the same time!
Valenchia H.
Faribault, MN
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Valenchia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The scent is amazing and lasts throughout the day. It isn't overwhelming; just enough to be pleasant. I've had people compliment me on how good my hair smells and that's always a good thing, right? As far as how well it works, I have to say I'm very impressed. I've spent a lot of money on luxury brand trying to find a shampoo/conditioner combination that will address all the concerns I have with my hair and this one does. It leaves my hair silky soft, my curls are well defined, and not frizzy. I love it!
Lizeth  D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Lizeth  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta el perfume de estos acondicionadores esta marca tiene los mejores te dejen el cabello tan suave
VANIA R.
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by VANIA R.
Purchased at: Target
I used this conditioner for a while and all i can say is; i was expecting more since i love this brand products but honestly the scent is great buy didn't work as well other conditioners of the same brand ,i felt my hair less softer and more dry am not satisfied with the results and won't recommend for a curly and frizzy hair ...wont work ! But other garnier conditioner will do excelent job that's for sure .
Faith B.
Gunnison, CO
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Faith B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner does WONDERS for my hair. Every time after I use it, I can feel how much happier and healthier my hair is. I actively seek out this product every time I need a new bottle of conditioner. Highly recommend!!
Allison P.
WATERTOWN, NY
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Allison P.
All of the Garnier Whole Blends hair care products are awesome! They make my hair look and feel so healthy and soft. I love the smell too!
Brittany A.
Bristol, VA
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this conditioner for about 2 weeks now and I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I pair it with the whole blends honey treasure shampoo and it does wonders! Affordable and I recommend!
Kalen Shondell M.
Bossier City, LA
Garnier Repairing Conditioner Honey Treasures uploaded by Kalen Shondell M.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product. I use all of this product line excluding the shampoo, the review on the Leave-in for this line is also posted. This conditioner is very thick and creamy but also works well enough to be my cow ash! Is smells like heaven and I sometimes use it as a leave-in for my son 😏
Ask a question to the Influenster community...