Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGarnier
Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts

Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts

Weightlessly hydrates

Is this product good for natural hair? I just bought the shampoo & conditioner & I am excited to use them.
does this keep your hair frizzy after using it? and does it have a good sweet smell or just normal ?
Start your review of Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wow, does NOT smell like coconut what so ever. Consistency is too liquidy that I always pour twice as much than what I need. Feels like I paid $4 for water . Love the packaging but it’s too misleading. Waste of everything. Does not leave me smelling or feeling clean what so ever.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by Marie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what I've been currently using for conditioner. I do feel it could d a better job with keeping the hair well conditioned, but it is decent overall. It has a very pleasant and kind of tropical scent to it. I would probably get a better conditioner next time though with better ingredients that are organic. But this is decent and the price point wasn't so bad! Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts
Jessa M.
Gray, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts I originally started using the #WholeBlends line when I tried their #HoneyTreasures but after using that forever! I wanted to try something new. This is a definitely favorite of mine. It leaves my hair softer than the other did and it just feels good on my hair. I adore the scent of this shampoo and that is the reason I bought it, but I just wish the scent was a little stronger and lasted longer like the Honey Treasures did. That's the only reason I gave it for stars. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve gotten this a few times in different sample boxes I subscribe to. I have very thick, wavy, frizzy hair and this just doesn’t cut it for me. If you have fine hair this might work for you. Overall I wouldn’t recommend it.
Angelique J.
Roseville, MI
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by Angelique J.
Purchased at: CVS
For some reason Garnier Whole Blends have been my go to! Each time. Choose a different scent. This one smells very good and it was always good on my hair! It makes my hair feel very soft never disappointed
Caryn S.
Charlotte, NC
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by Caryn S.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed using this shampoo. The scent is simply amazing! It didn't strip my hair and dry out my scalp, it hydrates my hair, and it truly does feel weightless. I love how well it lathers and "foams away the dirt and oil", yet still rinses away easily. I am also trying to be more conscientious about the chemicals that I bring into my home, so I love that this is paraben and silicone free.
Ana R.
Painesville, OH
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently bought this shampoo I need something that wasn’t going to dry my hair completely . The smell is to die for you can actually smell the coconut but it doesn’t last that long . Definitely a shampoo I will continue to use 😊
Maria M.
Purchased at: Target
Este shampoo tiene un aroma queme encanta deja el pelo suave no grasoso ni tieso me gusta también l o he vuelto a comprar no mu seguido pero si me gustaría que viniera en una presentación más grande lo recomiendo comiendo es muy buen sahampoo
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a huge fan of this. I feel like it weighed my hair down, and made it feel greasy. My hair didn’t feel that soft or hydrated either. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Garnier Refreshing Shampoo with Coconut Water & Aloe Vera extracts uploaded by DeNaris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo and conditioner! Whole Blends refreshing coco aloe shampoo, and Whole Blends refreshing coco and aloe conditioner is the business, I washed my hair and this refreshing shampoo lathers up very well and has and awesome scent of coconut water and aloe and the conditioner leaves it feeling soft and smelling nice. It really gets the hair clean and smelling great.