BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal

Garnier Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal

Instantly draws out pore-clogging dirt, oil and makeup + Controls oil and mattifies.

Does this product burn its eyes?
Is that abrasive or soft? Garnier Skinactive Clean+ Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes
Se puede utilizar durante el día y la noche?
Start your review of Garnier Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal!
Clara M.
La Canada Flt, CA
Garnier Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal uploaded by Clara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes are great. I only need 1 to wipe off my makeup. I feel they are pretty effective. I wish more came in a package, but 25 went a long way being that we are in a pandemic and I haven’t had to wear too much makeup.
Trellanie R.
Enterprise, AL
Garnier Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal uploaded by Trellanie R.
Purchased at: CVS
I love to use any product that contains charcoal so I was excited to see that these towelettes had charcoal. The wipe was very moist and really removed my makeup and oil with drying my face. I like that the towelette is not too thin. Face definitely feels mattified after using!
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Garnier Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal uploaded by Jennifer M.
These wipes are so so. They are definitely moist and for that, it redeemed itself. It also left my skin feeling gently tingly (in a good way). But the scent isn't my favorite. Too much like perfume?.
Gina G.
These are great for oily skin! They easily remove all my makeup (even eye makeup), and excess oil without completely stripping the skin. My face still feels soft and just moisturized enough after using these. They also have an amazing, fresh scent - it's almost minty - that really wakes up the skin and makes it feel super fresh. I will continue to repurchase these!
Tristan D.
London, KY
These work great! They are a little pricey for me but they do work well and anytime they are on sell I grab them!
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
I love these! They clean my skin but don't dry it out, and I love how convenient they are!
Baylee L.
Sylvester, GA
Tis wipe gets the job done. After I use it my instantly looks glowy and fresh. I've been using it for a few days and already my pores are noticeably smaller.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Garnier Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes with Charcoal uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these makeup wipes! I have oily skin and a lot of the time makeup wipes make my face feel greasy 😓 so when i saw these i was instantly excited! Not only do these make my skin matte, but it really cleans my skin and gets all my makeup off. I dont wear waterproof mascara so i cant comment on how well these do with that. They also smell good and don't rip and as a plus they are affordable and you cam get them at the grocery store :)
Ume F.
Houston
These towelettes are great for people having acne prone skin, I started using this product last year, these are gentle on skin and I'd recommend this to the people having sensitive skin, and it's not that expensive,
Miriam T.
Northampton, PA
These wipes remove my light weight makeup great, it usually takes me two wipes to make sure everything is off. I bought these at my local target when they went on sale and I will be buying them again since they are so cheap!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...