Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo

Fortifying silicone free Shampoo with Aloe Extract

Is this a good buy? Looking for a clarifying shampoo
Does this conditioner make your hair greasy?
Start your review of Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo!
Product Highlights
This shampoo smells great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a clarifying shampoo to use a couple of times a week or as needed. in reviews
If you have naturally oily hair, this is perfect for stripping the grease out of your hair, and it smells really good too. in reviews
I love this shampoo, smells great, does wonders for your hair, and is great with the matching conditioner you just cant go wrong.in reviews
I use this when I need to clarify my hair and it works awsome :) But I wouldnt use this as every day unless you have thin greasy have to wash it every day hair this would defenately helpin reviews
Lets first say I love the fact they went environmentally friendly, however this stuff made it impossible to dry my hair.in reviews
Dinora O.
Gibsonia, PA
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Dinora O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo and conditioner It is my first time that I am going to use this line of Shampoo and conditioner, I was struck by the fact that it is aloe vera and the truth is that my hair has reacted very well to them, the color of the packaging is relaxing and the best thing is that it is not i got dandruff
Angie D.
Milwaukee, WI
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Angie D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy using this shampoo along with the conditioner. I feel like it helps my hair by giving a nice volume to it. I wash my hair every 2-3 days out the week. I also like it because it has aloe vera. The way it leaves my hair is something I like about this and it smells so great. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
Nadia A.
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Nadia A.
I can honestly say this shampoo is so good,is vegan, cruelty-free, Paraben-free. It left my hair very soft omg i love it. I recommend this
Tania S.
garland
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Tania S.
Great at cleansing my hair and leaving me with a nice clean scalp. If you are looking for a great cleansing shampoo, this is the one for you. It is also good for people that are prone to build up since it does a good job at cleansing and seems to not contain any build up causing ingredients :)
Angela H.
San Rafael, CA
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Angela H.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is pure clean, paraben free gentle for everyday use, its goidness and beauty for your hair...very light and clean . Not overly fragrants.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Katrina S.
My hair is very thick and gets oily fast so sometimes I like to use this shampoo as a deep cleanse. It doesn’t lather up very well for me but it does leave my hair feeling clean and free of any residue. Also, I enjoy the scent. It’s light/fresh smelling. Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo
AnnMarie D.
I was kind of on the fence with this product. Loved the smell and the way my hair felt when it was still wet. Less than impressed though once my hair dried. Probably not a repurchase for me anytime soon.
Alyssa P.
Monroeville, IN
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far the best shampoo I have ever used ! There aren’t any of the funky sulfates and legit leaves my hair feeling like heaven! Smells so fresh and clean, and is even safe for color treated hair as well as every day use, considering I’m a candidate for both! I’ve purchased the largest bottle probably 6 times now and will continue to do so every time I need more.
Tracy D.
Emory
Makes my hair look alive and vibrant. I use this every other week. Also very great for me during the summer. When I've been outside playing with my boy.
Annabelle D.
Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo uploaded by Annabelle D.
Purchased at: Amazon
An okay product but leaves hair on the drier side. Smells great and it’s affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...