Garnier

10%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Ich kaufe es oft, mir gefällt die gelartige Konsistenz sehr gut, es schäumt sehr, ich habe das Gefühl, dass es die Kopfhaut gründlich reinigt. Das Haar fühlt sich frisch, leicht und duftend an.
5 / 5
Siempre he tenido mi pelo con tendencia a tener lo graso, entonces después de buscar mucho y probar otros tantos encontré este. Su aroma, me encanta, es muy fácil de usar y el precio ayuda a elegirlo para que lo compres. El tiempo que lo llevo usando estoy muy contenta con el, te deja limpio el cabello y con un buen aroma. Lo recomiendo.
5 / 5
At my local Walmart these come in a pack of two, like most shampoos and conditioners. However, back in the day when I used this product that was recommended to me by a friend. They did not come in two packs so you didn't get very much bang for your buck. I have to say I immediately switched over and now I pretty much only use aside from one exceptional conditioner when I run out of my Garnier fructis, this was another part of something you would always find in my shower. A staple. Garnier fructis products have had a lot to do with helping my hair and maintaining my hair when I would bleach and color it. And even though I've moved on to a different Garnier fructis product, this is one of those products I will never forget as it was my first favorite shampoo and conditioner combo. I love that you can now buy them in a pack. Worth every cent.