BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask

Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask

by Garnier

Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub and Mask is a daily cleanser, scrub and mattifying mask to visibly reduce impurities and help prevent their reappearance. Dermatologically tested.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask!
Guadalupe C.
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Amazon
This product works too well as a mask, purifies your face and makes it soft like baby skin
Thembinkosi  D.
Hagen, Nordrhein
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask uploaded by Thembinkosi  D.
I am usually not a masking person ,but I recently started using this garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash and I am really impressed about how it leaves my face a bit moisturized and soft
Emily R.
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask uploaded by Emily R.
Great product my personal experience with it was not a pleasant i as i expected. i have oily skin on my face and the 3 in 1 face scrub and mask it bring out my natural oils from make face making it oiler and made more pimples appear. I do recommend this product to people with dryer skin.
Divya R.
Greenhithe, Kent
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask uploaded by Divya R.
I use this once a week just to super clean my face and remove the dead skin cells. It is very soothing and deep cleans my face and makes it look very bright. Loved it.
Zarmina  B.
TARNEIT, VIC
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask uploaded by Zarmina  B.
This is a 3 in 1 product. It can be used in three ways wash, scrub and mask. I have been using in for last many many years. It's affordable and effective. It's a clay mask with eucalyptus and salicylic acid and this innovative formula having enriched with ultra absorbing clay actively purify and mattify your skin. It can be used in three different ways which helps to visibly fight shine and imperfections such as blackheads and visible pores. Gives me a clean glowing effect especially after using it as a mask and than with wet heads massaging it and removing it. It is a good exfoliating mask. Highly recommend. I will keep buying it again and again.
Gaby D.
Guanajuato
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask uploaded by Gaby D.
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask uploaded by Gaby D.
If your acne is more aggressive, you have sensitive skin or you are an adult with acne, this product will only work as a mask, long-term treatment will not do you much good. But this garnier line is very good for adolescents with acne, it is economical and its formulations with salicylic acid and zinc, help a lot in unclogging pores. I also like that it does not dry out the face very much. I recommend it for daily use as a cleanser, applying it GENTLY on the face.
Summer S.
Cardiff , United Kingdom
One of the best drugstore products to date! The 3 in 1 wash, scrub and mask works so well no matter how you use it. The clay mask is soothing and draws out dirt and excess oil, and works well on both normal and combination skin. The scrub is also really good, used once or twice a week leaving a lovely glow after use. The weakest link I would say is the wash, which feels nice but doesn’t have a particularly dramatic effect on skin. Additionally, it goes a long way (up to 6 months) and for around £3.99 it’s an absolute bargain! Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good skincare product on a budget.
Adele B.
AUSTRALIND, WA
Did not like this one. Smelt horrible and dried my skin out so badly and had worse breakouts.
Quynh My Phuong T.
ADELAIDE, WA
I just it quite long ago, 1 year ago. But that work greatly job. You can used like a scrub mask or just a cleaning product. The scrub seeds will clean deeply and freshly your skin. And that's cheap one as well.i love it.
Ariana U.
Omg this is my LIFE SAVER!!! Around 6 months ago I started breaking out quite bad and I tried different stuff but then my mom bought this and in just one week I some how had glowing clear skin. I always buy this product whenever I see it because it’s not harsh and whenever I start to break out it helps clear it up so absolutely amazing.

Looking for your answer?