2 colors available

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treat your skin to the multi-tasking benefits of Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub, Mask, an all-in-one formula designed to cleanse, exfoliate and mattify the skin.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Washington
I love it! Cleans my face very well and makes me feel refreshed whenever I use it. Great value for the cost, which is much lower than other face washes I have used that were overpriced. The best thing about it is you can buy it at your local drugstore.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Amazing affects and great for sensitive skin. The product is a must have when it comes to skin care. I've only recently began using the product but I can see gradual results.
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Sacramento, CA
Me encanta el producto!la piel queda super limpia y suave.economica y facil de usar.elimina lo que no quieres ver en tu cara 😏
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Really liked this and thought it was a good 3 in 1 product. My skin looked and felt clean, it wasn't irritated and it didn't cause a break out. Would recommend and I'll be buying again. Great value for money considering it can be used as a cleanser, scrub and mask.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Cape Town, South Africa
I have very dry skin and I find this product to be very drying and it irritates my skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El paso, TX
I have tried this and i must say i was impresed with it at first it has a relly strong scent and you can see it works on your skin but... Once you use it for weeks idk if its my skin but it started irritating it (i have super dry skin) ... So i stopped using it
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
I love this stuff. I always like to try a new cleanser and this really does work good!
Karen V.
Karen V.
Chihuahua
Hola, soy nueva en esto, pero bueno...
Compre el producto de 3en1 por sus descripciones, purifica, desincrusta y matifica. Y bueno la realidad es que ya tengo 15 días de usarlo y me va bien, mi piel visiblemente se ve mas limpia y bonita. Me doy cuenta de como mejoro visiblemente mi piel. Aparte en el bote es de 12e Y valla, valla. con bien poquito te lavas muy bien la cara y alcanza perfecto. Me gusto y estoy contenta. No tengo nada de contras hasta el momento. LO RECOMIENDO.
Love this product, I love the way you can use it as a face wash, a mask or as an exfoliator. It really deep cleans the skin and takes makeup of reasonably well- however, not eye makeup, though. I will definitely repurchase! I found that It was surprisingly more expensive in the supermarket than the drugstore so definitely shop around.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Čelinac
Can be used in tree different ways
Its nice scrub for face but it doesn't do much with your face
A lot of product in there
Good smell
Ivana V.
Ivana V.
Garnier Pure Active 3-In-1 Wash, Scrub, Mask i want to aks if this dries the skin?