BY OLIA™

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Pure, Vivid, Long-Lasting Color With 100% Gray Coverage 60% Oil Blend with Natural Flower Oils 2 Pure, Vivid, Long-lasting Color with 100% Gray Coverage 3 Visibly Improves Restores Hair Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor 6.60 Light Intense Auburn Kit Includes: Colorant 2 After Color Conditioner 3 Developer Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula helps propel colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, to promote pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. see more...

• I've used other coors of this brand but darker wo...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this over darker gair? Did it take? Thanks!2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble with this fading? I had medium blonde h...2 Answers
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
This is one of my go-to hair colors that I use. I was able to get this color on sale for less than $5 so I stocked up! This hair color does not have the powerful chemical smell you get from others out there and leaves your hair feeling hydrated and healthy. Wish the red was easier to maintain, but sadly thats the nature of the color.
maria s.
maria s.
Augusta, GA
I have been using Garnier products for years. When they came out with the Olia brand it is my favorite hair color. The colors are so bright and beautiful and so many to choose from. As long as you wash your hair no more than 4 times a week and in cool water it will last over a month.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Smells a lot better than hair color with ammonia which this has none! No horrible smells doesn't leave your hair all dry feeling after. One of the best lines to color your hair with really. The color was beautiful and seemed to stay a lot longer too.
Megan W.
Megan W.
This hair color works well, lasts a fairly long time. It isn't one that I usually buy though. Limited shade range, at least where I purchase this from. I don't use auburn often either, mostly blonde shades.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
Love this brand! It actually does what it says it is supposed to. One of my favorites especially for the summer.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
Gives a bright vibrant color that holds and lasts! Makes my hair shine and feel amazing!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Brinkley, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really impressed at how soft and supple my hair felt after using this hair color. The color was really vibrant and lasted for several weeks without fading.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: 6.60 Light Intense Auburn
My grandmother used this in her hair before and it came out looking great and made her hair shiny #wow #amazing
Suzanne Z.
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone who is sensitive to ammonia this is the product for you! I have been using this for a year now and absolutely love it. No burning or sensitivities and the smell is great. The red is powerful and I always get compliments on it. The only negative comment I have is that the colour fades in weeks, but this happens with any artificially red hair eventually. I use a colour wash between dyeing applications and it seems to do the trick.
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line is really great to dye your hair with minimal damage to your hair.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
Has anyone else had trouble with this fading? I had medium blonde hair and used this, and wash only every other day in cold water, and by third wash this was fading badly. What else could I do to prevent such fast fading?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Waterside, New Brunswick, NB
Has anyone tried this over darker gair? Did it take? Thanks!
Lizabeth G.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
I've used other coors of this brand but darker would this hold on brown hair