BY OLIA™

Unlike traditional haircolor, olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. see more...

Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
This is my first time dying my hair with the Garnier Olia kit, and I definitely am impressed! It made my hair so smooth and shiny. The color was pretty much spot on for me, so I got the color that I wanted. The dying process itself was very easy. It wasn't messy at all. I love how the dye doesn't have the strong ammonia scent. The scent was very light and pleasant. I would definitely buy this product again!
Noel J.
I bought this because I thought it would be better on my hair. I did not like how this product did not color my hair as I thought it would. My hair didn't retain the color, and it did not color my hair evenly. I had to recolor my hair later with the kind of hair color that I normally use. I was not impressed and very disappointed!
Chris
The only haircolor I use at home doesn't have a harsh smell when I apply it. The color is true to the description and it last long. Very easy to use with bottle applicator and gloves inside the box.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to like this product, but it wasn't great. The color did not hold well and I had to recolor with my old brand two weeks earlier than normal (probably shoukd have done it even sooner)
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this product. I used it to cover up horrible ombré that I had got and this color matched my hair perfectly and lasted like at least 3 weeks. It also didn't feel like it damaged my hair at all.
Lorraine B.
Olia colour 5.0... iv tried lost of different brands but this is far my best and my goto brand. It smells amazing , leaves ur hair shiny and soft. I don't use the bottle, I empty all products into a dying bowl and use with a brush ( proper colouring brush / comb thing ) u can easily pick up a coloring bowl and brush set, I got one from home bargins and it's great, brush doesn't shedd or anything. X