Garnier® Olia™ Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 4.62 Dark Garnet Red uploaded by Shannon M.Garnier® Olia™ Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 4.62 Dark Garnet Red uploaded by Jeanette M.Garnier® Olia™ Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 4.62 Dark Garnet Red uploaded by Jeanette M.

BY OLIA™

Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I just dyed my hair this color and absolutely love it! This color is so beautiful and fits me well. I can't give it five stars only because I haven't had it long enough to test out the longevity and speak upon how it lasts!
Sarah M.
I tried this color out today. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Over all I like it. The color seems to be a more of a burgundy than red ( but I do have naturally dark hair). I was pleasantly surprised that the dye did not have the overwhelmingly strong "smell" that is associated with dying my hair. Normally after dying my hair the conditioner makes my hair super soft, but that was not the case with this one.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
Before going blonde I would dye my hair using this color. My hair felt healthier after I dyed it every time. The scent is not unpleasant at all and the result was a gorgeous deep red hair. I did this for two years and only had issues the first time, when I had to do it twice to achieve the color I wanted. I recommend this product to anyone looking to try out red!
Jeanette M.
I honestly love this hair dye. The color I got is called Dark Garnet Red, It smells good and it's not overwhelming to the nose like the typical scent home hair dyes have. It seems like it my hair isn't as damaged as others would give. However that doesn't mean it doesn't damage your hair. I think the bottle being bigger helps with getting more product which is a huge plus. I like the color it gives my hair. It's subtle indoors but more noticeable outside in the sunlight. The fact that I have a really dark color to start with and the red shows is a miracle.
Breanna G.
Hyde Park, NY
This has been my favorite at home hair dye. I've done a bunch of different hair dyes and have done a bunch of different colors but BY FAR, this has been my favorite. It leaves me hair always so nice and it doesn't have an overwhelming smell.
Victoria W.
Wauregan, CT
I love this hair dye the color was so beautiful and it lasted for a while and looked nice with my natural dark brown hair color. This dye made my hair so soft and didn't damage my hair at all. This is one of my favorite hair dyes.
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
For drugstore it's okay although I truly can't recommend drug store for healthy hair dye .. but the color turned out really pretty
Chaunyce D.
I used this color in order to make my curls pop more. I compared with other leading brands and went with this one. The color did not fully take in my hair, I think it's because my hair is really dark and I should've gone two shades lighter than what I was going for. Anyway, I am willing to give this product 4 stars because it did not irritate my scalp, the smell was pleasant, and did not damage my hair.
Simuzara B.
I have been getting grey hair since i was 10 years old :(( i have used many hair dyes garnier, clairol etc but none would last on me :(( this changed when i tried l' oreal olia hair dye oh my god it covered all my grey and the colour lasted on me for 4+months and more !!! It's very effective and gentle !!! Very very easy to use and very good value for money !! Very affordable and can be found in most drugstores !! I would recommend this range to all and i can't recommend it enough!!!
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I absolutely highly recommend garnier olia line. the dark garnet red is very nice dark red and it lasts me a couple months!