BY OLIA™

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Pure, Vivid, Long-Lasting Color With 100% Gray Coverage 60% Oil Blend with Natural Flower Oils 2 Pure, Vivid, Long-lasting Color with 100% Gray Coverage 3 Visibly Improves Restores Hair Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor 4.60 Dark Intense Auburn Kit Includes: Colorant 2 After Color Conditioner 3 Developer Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula helps propel colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, to promote pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
annie g.
Deltona, FL
Awesome for dry hair. My ends are not dry and not a strong smell after.
It does leave hair shiny. The colors
are natural. Compared to others I chose Olia every time. The color will last. The conditioner is perfect. I buy two at a time.
Kristi B.
England, AR
I have been coloring my hair for more then 15 years and have tried almost every at home brand you can buy but this is by far my favorite. I have long hair and usually require two boxes to color it all but with garnier ollia I only needed one. I got 100% grey coverage and bright content color. this is also my current favorite shade for my hair.
Lina P.
This entire line is wonderful. It's ammonia free, it works fast, and the conditioner it comes with smells wonderful. It left my hair really soft, even though I had bleached it prior to this application. The one downside is that it's oil powered. I rinses the dye for 15 minutes and the water wasn't completely clear yet. Four showers later and the dark dye will still be running from my hair. Who knows where it sticks too, but I shampoo and repeat and the color is always still running. Just be wary that it may take a long time to FULLY get all the oil dye out.
Bridget S.
Atlanta, GA
Let me preface this by saying I've successfully dyed my own hair red dozens of times. This is by far the worst product I have ever used. The gloves were so thin that the dye literally soaked through and made my hands blood red. They also tore to pieces when I took them off so I had to wash the dye out with plastic bags on my hands. The applicator was impossible to hold with the flimsy gloves on so it was nearly impossible to mix the products together. Once mixed, the dye started bubbly out the top and dripped straight down the bottle - luckily onto the towel I had covering my counter. The dye is so thin/runny that it dripped everywhere - neck, face, down the gloved onto my wrists. It also made my hair extremely coarse so I could not ensure it was applied at all evenly. I couldn't even put my fingers through my hair. If the color wasn't decent in the end, it would have gotten 1 star.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
for a box color i really enjoyed the richness of color i didnt like the shortness of time it took to rinse out in wash and of course i bought it with a coupon so wasnt very disappointed but i often dye my hair crazy colors any who like purpl pink and blue i call it mermaid hair but this is similar to my natural hair color
Daisy Y.
Garnier is one of my favorite hair products. Intense was too intense for me. My skin looked washed out. I needed to use hair color remover to go back to my color. This color wasn't for me. The experience with the process of hair dye is like any other hair dye .
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA
Okay :( I read a lot of reviews for this product and color... I decided to give it a try despite the bad reviews.. wish I hadn't! I followed the directions and timed the whole thing it took me about twenty minutes to apply the all over color since it's been almost a year since I've used any color at all, and then I set the timer for 30 minutes. The results: the rinse went well got it to run practically clear then conditioned and rinsed according to the directions, after I blow dried I was sadly disappointed! ! The color is much darker near the roots and gets lighter towards the ends. Very uneven color. I had read some reviews saying the exact same thing and I figured they just didn't shake the color to mix it will enough so I shook mine for 5 minutes. . I had extra color leftover so I went back through the ends as well to make sure I covered every stand.... still no success :( as many times as I've colored in the past I've never had results like this. And I love love love the fact that there was no harsh smell or burning feeling, and my hair truly does feel better than it did to start... it's so soft and smells amazing. Just feel like I wasted money and an hours worth of my day :(