BY GARNIER

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Pure, Vivid, Long-Lasting Color With 100% Gray Coverage 60% Oil Blend with Natural Flower Oils 2 Pure, Vivid, Long-lasting Color with 100% Gray Coverage 3 Visibly Improves Restores Hair Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor 3.0 Darkest Brown Kit Includes: Colorant 2 After Color Conditioner 3 Developer Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula helps propel colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, to promote pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. see more...

Amanda J.
Knoxville
This product promisrs 100% grey coverage, but that didn't happen in my experience. I started at the front where my greys are as I applied the color so it had the longest exposure time. I didn't like how it came out so I applied more and gave those sections another 15 minutes. It just didn't do the best job. On the positive side though, it was easy to use and didn't have a bad chemical smell like many other home kits do.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I usually use this brand when I color at home. I recently switched it up and tried something different. The other formula worked well but this is still my number one! This really hydrates my hair I will definitely be switching back to this.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
This is hands down my favorite hair dye. Hair comes out the color on the box. Never disappointed. It also has oil in it, which leaves your hair super healthy and shiny, but never weighed down or greasy. Love it!!
Natalia G.
This product was okay. I have never dyed my hair at home, and this was the first product i have used to dye my hair. I naturally have dark brown hair, but my tips of hair were lighter due to the sun. I purchased this product to even out my hair color, and it worked okay. The color faded quickly and the lighter brown shades still peaked through which is why it gets 4 stars.
Olia is my favorite hair color brand and the reason why is that it doesn't contain any ammonia and that's something that everyone should be careful with also this product is made with oils so after you dye your hair with this product U'll realize how shiny and hydrated your hair will look . (go check carlibibel hair tutorial using this product on YouTube )
Daniela H.
Stanfield , OR
Who needs to spend all that mon ey at hair salons, when you have boxed hair dyes. I love how this one doesn't have the smell of cat urine. (no ammonia). The color seems to last.
Briana O.
I used olia once and will never use it again. It left my hair with blotches of color and extremely greasy. Do not recommend at all.
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Really good coverage why not messy like other dyes I have used in the past and is only around 7 or 8 dollars ☺️
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If it has no ammonia is a great product worried for my health and also my babies health
Agnieszka M.
12 Burgate , Barton upon Humber
It’s more pricey than other hair dyes but you can often get two for £10 and you’re stocked for a couple of months, besides when it’s actually good for your hair you can’t argue, it lasts, feels amazing and doesn’t have that strong ammonia smell, love!