BY OLIA™

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Pure, Vivid, Long-Lasting Color With 100% Gray Coverage 60% Oil Blend with Natural Flower Oils 2 Pure, Vivid, Long-lasting Color with 100% Gray Coverage 3 Visibly Improves Restores Hair Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor 2.0 Soft Black Kit Includes: Colorant 2 After Color Conditioner 3 Developer Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula helps propel colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, to promote pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. see more...

• I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper...3 Answers
Amy S.
Amy S.
ALMA, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved trying Garnier Olia 2.0 soft black hair dye. It was very easy to mix and apply. I love the fact that it is oil based. I also love the design of the bottle. It fits easily in my hand and mixes with ease. The color is rich and vibrant. It looks much healthier than before I dyed it. The color looks real. It doesn't look like I dyed it. If you are looking for a beautiful color with long lasting results I would suggest giving Garnier Olia a try! You won't be disappointed,
Emily N.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to cover my multi colored hair. And I thought it would be better for my hair since it claims to have all those oils in it. Instead this gave me majorly split ends. To the point where my boyfriend remarked on it.......Plus the color rinsed out majorly after my first wash. Not happy and wont be buying this again
Brendan E.
Brendan E.
Forest City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use the darkest brown shade! It gives me beautiful color, shine, and makes my hair feel smooth. They products smell so good! I have naturally medium brown hair, and I have found this darkest brown goes great with my skin! I will definitely purchase again!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair color is very good for your hair and does not dry it out or cause it to real off. It refreshes it and refreshes it. I love the oils it puts back into it. Olia is a great brand.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Review for: 2.0 Soft Black
Used this formula for about a year and I love it! I just apply it about every 3-4 months and it is super long lasting and gives your hair amazing shine. I mostly use it to even out my hair tones from 2 years ago when I bleached my hair and the ends get lighter since I have been growing my hair out and this helps to even out the color
kiah v.
kiah v.
I actually used 1.0 - Black but it's not on the site, so I'll review this one. I have locs, so to dye my hair I usually need 2 or 3 boxes of dye. This color came out just as I hoped, black, but not blue black. It covered up a previous red dye job from several years ago with ease. It was not too drying, and my hair has reacted positively to the dye.

My main issue with this product is the packaging! The box includes developer, colorant, an after-care conditioner, and plastic black gloves. As it is an oil based product, massaging the dye into your hair causes the gloves to get very slippery. they're a weird texture. I felt they were too thin and actually ripped a pair pulling them down onto my hand. I ended up switching to a pair of latex gloves I had in my house. Also, since it's so slippery, the fact that the mixing bottle is round makes this process a little messier than it needs to be. Traditional dye bottles are elongated, but the olia bottle is short and rounded. grabbing it with slippery dye covered gloves ended up being a disaster.

Aside from the issues with packaging, the product itself serves its function.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
I must admit. I have died my hair four times. All have been box dyes. Some were not so great and some stained my hair. But never, I mean never have I encountered a box dye that makes my hair feel great, it gives a lovely color and shine. I can't stop dying my hair with this stuff ! I love it so much and I've recommended it to everyone, even strangers ! But seriously try Garniers Olia box hair dye. It does wonders !
Janis H.
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 2.0 Soft Black
Olia doesn't leave your hair dry after using it. It completely covers the grey. I love oils it puts back in your hair. It smell great and has great coverage.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Wauregan, CT
I love dying my hair black its my new obsession. This color is so gorgeous it makes my hair so soft and shiny. Anyone who wants long lasting hair color and have their hair condition improve after dying it I would highly recommend this.
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Both of my parents use this! So I know it works for both men and women. Nice pitch black. Brings out your healthy glowy skin and makes you look like Snow White! :) Who doesn't love that?! Pretty! 🍷
Deb Q.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper" color that won't fade quickly. Are the results of this product reliable? More than wasting money, I don't want to waste our time on a product that won't last. Is this a good product for us?