BY GARNIER

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour 4.0 Dark Brown is part of the first oil-powered home hair colour range. A technology breakthrough, oil does more than condition;it actually boosts the colouring process. With 60% oils*, including natural flower oils.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney C.
Before I started using professional color, this was my go to. Usually lasted for about 8 weeks for my hair, has a pleasant smell, extremely affordable for the quality. Although I do NOT use drugstore or "box color" anymore, if I absolutely had to, this would be the one I would use.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
As far as box color goes, this is my favorite. It has the deepest color and doesn't feel like it ruins my hair like most other box color options. Application is also super easy because of the tube that you mix the product in.
Karla L.
It was so difficult to apply cause of how thick it was. It was not long lasting whatsoever. My color faded within a couple days. Would not recommend this product.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
This is my go to type of hair dye. Garnier Olia covers my whole head with one bottle (and I have a lot of hair)! The color lasts longer than most dyed I've tried.
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely loved this color on me and the product was really affordable I bought it at Walgreens. The texture of my hair after using it wasn't dry at all.
hazel l.
One of the best, it doesn't have that nasty strong smell. To my surprise it smell good, came with gloves. Love it and do really recommend it.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
I have only used this series of hair dye 1 times but from what I remember it was pretty good at transforming the look I was going for
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have used the Garnier Olia Dark Brown often. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. This is a brand I buy often.
Caitlin S.
I used this on my hair a while back and loved it. Easy application, not a horrible wait time, nice color, and it smelled good, which doesn't always happen with hair dye. Once it faxed it actually perfectly matched my natural hair color, which is what I wanted!
Gabriella N.
Olia hair color is extremely powerful. Even though the label says dark brown, it turned my hair almost black. It was a great color! But I definitely think that if you're going for brown and not black, then you should probably choose another brand.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Does the shine last more than a week?