Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour 4.0 Dark Brown uploaded by Jackie V.Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour 4.0 Dark Brown uploaded by Annie Z.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour 4.0 Dark Brown is part of the first oil-powered home hair colour range. A technology breakthrough, oil does more than condition;it actually boosts the colouring process. With 60% oils*, including natural flower oils.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen A.
Love this hair dye because it’s oil based and it leaves my hair extra moisturized. I am always afraid of dying my hair because I know how damaging it could be but my hair loves this line. The color does not fade away easily. I am always satisfied with this line.
carie r.
new york, NY
I buy the black color one or the black and blue one its great it covers all the grays up and color was exceptional. As long as it cover the gray hair I'm cool. It very easy to use and i would buy again
Genesis H.
Best box dye ever , I always use this for whenever I feel like lightning my hair color for the summer , the color comes out as expected on my hair and it has amazing nourishing products for your hair with the dye
Jasmine P.
dayton
These are such good go to and I’d so recommend these to a friend! I wear these everyday and they stay on throughout the day! I’d so recommend these to a friend as a go to because of how good this product is!
Luisa ✨.
Canoga Park , CA
Pretty cool product . It does what it says it does . The color stayed put for a really long time . It didn’t wash off so quickly . I really loved the color . My hair looks really healthy and shiny lol 👍👍👍
Nichole B.
Lovely color, smooth application. Smells gray and not like chemicals, and doesn’t do any obvious damage to your hair. Easy to use; but I recommend having someone help you apply.
Kalia X.
It's okay. Just that after using it my hair became so stacking!! It's still is right now. It doesn't stain my head though. Doesn't have much of the bad smell either.
Caitlin S.
I used this on my hair a while back and loved it. Easy application, not a horrible wait time, nice color, and it smelled good, which doesn't always happen with hair dye. Once it faxed it actually perfectly matched my natural hair color, which is what I wanted!
Gabriella N.
Olia hair color is extremely powerful. Even though the label says dark brown, it turned my hair almost black. It was a great color! But I definitely think that if you're going for brown and not black, then you should probably choose another brand.
Katie J.
Cheboygan, MI
it doesn't smell good and the two times ice used it ive had to go back and buy another box because its spots/ its doesn't always completely saturate the hair, but why i like it and am willing to buy two to three boxes at a time because its not damaging to the hair, well no damage from what i can see, and to me its worth it, it does fade faster them most box dyes, but i do keep buy this again and again
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Does the shine last more than a week?