Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK

I want to try this, but I like my hair almost purplish red, so how well did this product last??

Lauren C.
That lasted a good 2 3 months when I does my har this color
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
3 years, 4 months ago
I can tell you that it did not last me past two weeks! And the color did not come up as pictured
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Ridge, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
This product lasts long. I am a daily shampooer and the color looks just like the day I dyed it. Its been a few weeks and its still shines. I would go with Dark Intense Auburn for the purplish red or Darkest Violet. Good Luck!! :)
Monica R.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
3 years, 6 months ago
I had dark brown hair and wanted to dye my hair for the first time to cover up some gray's that I had. I wanted to also go for a soft black as well. This did the job. I dyed my hair and it lasted for over 3 months before I started to see any difference in the color of my hair.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
This brand is suppose to last 6 months or more. I this brand more then the others. I used this in Sept and I still have my hair color till this day. Just really pick the right color you are looking for.
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
I had really dark red hair when I used it and now my hair is a more intense red( i used light intense auburn), and my hair is almost just as red as when I dyed it even after washing. If you want a color closer to your current I would go with dark intense auburn it should come out similar to a purplish/brown red.