Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK

I want to try this, but I like my hair almost purplish red, so how well did this product last??
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Sept. 13, 2015, 4:34 a.m.
For me it lasted 5-6 months
Holly B.
Holly B.
Jan. 4, 2015, 12:51 a.m.
That lasted a good 2 3 months when I does my har this color
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
July 26, 2014, 6:48 a.m.
I can tell you that it did not last me past two weeks! And the color did not come up as pictured
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
July 12, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
This product lasts long. I am a daily shampooer and the color looks just like the day I dyed it. Its been a few weeks and its still shines. I would go with Dark Intense Auburn for the purplish red or Darkest Violet. Good Luck!! :)
Monica R.
Monica R.
June 3, 2014, 12:04 p.m.
I had dark brown hair and wanted to dye my hair for the first time to cover up some gray's that I had. I wanted to also go for a soft black as well. This did the job. I dyed my hair and it lasted for over 3 months before I started to see any difference in the color of my hair.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
March 26, 2014, 3:03 a.m.
This brand is suppose to last 6 months or more. I this brand more then the others. I used this in Sept and I still have my hair color till this day. Just really pick the right color you are looking for.
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
Feb. 7, 2014, 12:23 a.m.
I had really dark red hair when I used it and now my hair is a more intense red( i used light intense auburn), and my hair is almost just as red as when I dyed it even after washing. If you want a color closer to your current I would go with dark intense auburn it should come out similar to a purplish/brown red.

Join Now