Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor - Olia 3.0 - Darkest Brown

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Shade: 3.0 Darkest Brown

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown," is a natural, deep brown shade that provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 4.0, "Dark Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 3.0 for hair that has been previously colored shade 2.0, "Soft Black" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

I’m curious how well this product cover up greys? I have some at my temples and at the front of my center part. It’s not a lot but I’d like to cover them up. I bought cheaper hair dye and it faded soooo much.
Does this color leave a reddish tint or brass look?  Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor - Olia 3.0 - Darkest Brown
Start your review of Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor - Olia 3.0 - Darkest Brown!
Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor - Olia 3.0 - Darkest Brown uploaded by Amanda H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually used this to dye my hair about 6 weeks ago and plan on buying a few more boxes soon. My hair length is down past my hips so I find that 2 boxes are necessary. The biggest reason I stopped dying my hair was because of how damaging it tends to be. The biggest difference between this dye and other dyes, is that this is mostly oil based. The product didn't burn my scalp at all and I kept the dye on for the recommended time. I loved how shiny this product made my hair as well and enjoyed the shade more than I thought I would. Will be buying again.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Poughkeepsie
My absolute favorite by far! This is the one with the oil package inside!! Best color by far.... I have to say I was really impressed with the results and my hair dresser asked me who colored my hair! The best part is that when my roots start coming in and my gray starts coming back, what's left of the color looks so natural that nobody knows it's not my hair except for when the sun or the lights hit the purple just right!
Grey / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thin
St George, UT
I really like the Garnier Olia brand of hair dye. It smells a lot better than some other hair dyes I've used, and I really feel like the oil makes a difference in keeping my hair healthier and shinier. The color is fairly easy to apply, and always gives me good, even coverage. Super affordable for a great product! Would definitely recommend it.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
N Las Vegas , NV
Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor - Olia 3.0 - Darkest Brown uploaded by MORGAN C.
I am in love with this hair dye ! The color is amazing and the way it applied was so good!! There was no harsh smell when applying which was really nice . I usually have a headache after but not after this . It did damage my hair. After I washed out the dye my hair was super soft and didn’t smell like I had just dyed my hair .
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Richmond, VA
I liked this hair color product a lot because the color turned out exactly as pictured on the box. I dyed my hair from medium brown to dark brown so there wasn't much worry in how it would turn out but overall it was great. My hair felt a little rough after but that is because it is a lower cost dye so it was expected.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Thick
I absoultely love the Olia line from Garnier. I feel like the color lasts longer and doesn't dry my hair out like other hair dyes do. The color is beautiful and the smell is not terrible. I really like that this dye actually makes my hair silky smooth after first wash. I won't buy any other dye but this one.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Weldon Spring, MO
If i had to pick a box color to use this is one of the few i would use because of the added oil to keep the hairs integrity in tact. I am a cosmetologist and the box colors are frowned a lmk upon in my line of work but this product is easy to use and leaves hair smelling and feeling amazing.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Brooklyn, NY
Only have used on one occasion, have a lot of grays that are tough to cover. I can say the hair color is good and efficient. But not what I specialize needed and color was out in about a week. It you are just starting to color and trying out colora. Is it easy to use and soft on hair.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Heat Protection / Normal, Color Treated
quakertown
The oil dye is a lot better then there other options with this brand. It seems the other dyes dry my hair out and really do damage to it. But the oil is a nice touch as it adds a bit of hydration and moisture to my hair which is nice. I still have to use conditioner but not as much.
Medium BrownWavy
I’m not a fan of dying my hair, so I used it on my boyfriend’s hair and he loved it. Easy to use, color looks natural... In my family, normally I see they use Nutriesse or go straight to the beauty salon, but I’ll definitely recommend them to try this new option.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thin
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aurora, IL
10 months ago
Ana R. • 2 months ago
Hi, I didn't expierence a reddish or brassy tint. I used this shade to cover up my brassy highlights and it worked really good.
2 years ago
Alondra D. • 2 years ago
You gotta bleach it if you want the color to stand out i had to do it and it worked very good and if you don’t bleach it it won’t stand out 🤷🏻‍♀️