Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor Kit, 9.03 Light Pearl Blonde uploaded by Annie B.

BY GARNIER

Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils to deliver brilliant color with a big difference. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for brilliant color and visibly improved hair color after color. The color is pure, vivid and long-lasting and the rich, velvety formula has a delicate floral fragrance. Color after color, hair is visibly improved to be healthy-looking and shinier. see more...

• I'm a blonde 9 and I'm trying to get rid of the yellowish in my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I have used boxed blonde in many different brands." in 1 review
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
This product made my hair look amazing I’ve dyed it blonde for awhile now, and every time I did it came out amazing. I really recommend to others. It’s very easy to use and it will leave you satisfied.
Angela P.
Plainfield
Olia by Garnier is the only hair dye I use. It's made with sunflower seed oil instead of ammonia, so that harsh smells doesn't irritate you. It smells amazing and makes my hair extremely soft. The colors are great and they grab on so well. It's extremely easy to use and there's little to no clean up. I'm never disappointed when using this product!
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite home hair dye to use. It doesn't dry my hair out or make it feel brittle and the color is absolutely perfect. My favorite part of dyeing my hair is the fantastic after color conditioner included in the box - I wish I could buy it in bulk and use it everyday! Amazing stuff.
yamileth j.
Bueno 👍 👍 está bien y queda bien Y pues también tiene un buen precio si me gustó 👍 👍
Sophiea N.
Taunton
This product made hardly any damage to my hair at all! It came out as a clean blonde colour and wasn't brassy at all. The instructions were very precise and showed you what to do. The colour came out very true to the colour on the box. I recommend this dye for at home use.
Natasha A.
England
Super easy to apply and gives me great coverage! The colour goes on amazing and does not dry my hair out in the process! I always choose this product over any other dyes and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to colour their hair without paying Salon prices!
Sarah M.
Leicester
There are not enough rating stars to give this hair colour. I live for this hair colour. Ever since I tried it I have never looked back or gone for anything else. Beautiful shine... Beautiful fragrance... Beautiful results
Elizabeth P.
This hair color is definitely not for coloring your hair blonde. I had really bad experience with it but that was probably my mistake, I should have taken something a bit stronger. I love Garnier products in generall but this one didn't do the job for me.
Deana T.
This product is amazing! Doesn’t smell bad either... very easy to use as it comes with instructions! Colour is exactly what I expected it to turn out...this is my most used hair colour! Would highly recommend to everyone who colours there own hair!
Paulina S.
Flat 6, The Gainsborough, 1 Durley Gardens, Bournemouth
Two rounds of this wrecked my hair. The smell is very off putting. It's easy to use and packaged well. The conditioner included is helpful for all of three minutes. Overall, not a fan.
Marie G.
Montreal, Quebec
I'm a blonde 9 and I'm trying to get rid of the yellowish in my hair. I would like to know if this color will correct that?