BY GARNIER

Garnier® Olia™ 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany Oil Powered Permanent Color.

60% oil blend with natural flower oils.

Maximum color performance.

Visibly improves and restores hair.

Pure, vivid, long-lasting color.

Softer, shinier hair with bounce.

100% gray coverage.

No ammonia.

Permanent haircolor.

One application. see more...

• I've used the Olia 4.35 Soft Mahogany but they discontinued it. I...1 Answers
  • How do I keep my ageing hair looking youthful?1 Answers
  • Now that I found the right color, How can I keep my hair looking ...1 Answers
Jülide H.
Fort Sam Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super disappointed by the whole olia line. It's more pricey than other products, the color literally faded after 2 washes and I was left with green strands of hair after getting a balayage done. My hair was so sticky and greasy from the oils in the color that I had to wash my hair after that again because it looked so bad. Color lasts a week max. Would NOT recommend it again, if you want to dye your hair dark after having an ombré or balayage, grab the L'oréal colors or go to the salon. Don't waste your money on the Olia line.
Amanda S.
Willow Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use this color after my hair color has grown out and I need a change. It usually ends up being a brownish reddish color on my hair. Last time I used it, it was straight up red. I feel like maybe the garner color got put in this box instead. I ended up buying blue shampoo and conditioner to tone it down. I do however love how this color doesn't dry my hair out, and I don't notice any damage afterwards.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite box dye. I normally just buy salon productsat Sally's but sometimes I need something quick and I always grab one of these. They leave my hair evenly dyed and feeling so smooth and not brittle. Plus the conditioner sample for after dyeing is quite large for a box dye.
Sharon K.
I  no longer color my hair as I went blonde and go to a salon, but back when I did have dark hair this was the best. I loved the way my hair looked and felt after. Much better than other brands hands down. Loved the rich color, and how long it had lasted.
Olesya B.
Westfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this hair color especially for fall and winter time! The color is exactly how it's described a very soft mohagony. In love with this color. Very easy to use at home or bring it to the salon! Always continue to repurchase this! This whole line is amazing!!!
Stephanie M.
Lago Vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Garnier hair color in medium golden blonde for many years. It is easy to use, the Olia does not have the awful odor that other products do, and the after coloring conditioner is really good. I've found this formula to be less damaging than their original formula.
Denise D.
Saginaw, MI
Easy to apply, great results, covers gray well and it doesn't smell horrible. The color I buy matches my hair color very closely, so it covers gray without too much change. And at the cost I can color without regrets.
Tiffany G.
Red Bluff, CA
Very hydrating and easy to use-everything you would expect from Garnier. If you have to use a box dye, this is definitely the way to go. The only thing I would improve is a wider color range, especially in the reds.
karen p.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I used it too color my hair three days ago I see that it does a good job with the color is so pigmented in my hair and so easy to use didn't have any trouble I would definitely buy it again.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
This is a very easy product to use and it definitely makes your hair feel conditioned. I usually choose a different color, I prefer the shades with more red or auburn in them.
Christy N.
Russell, PA
How do I keep my ageing hair looking youthful?
Christy N.
Russell, PA
Now that I found the right color, How can I keep my hair looking this nice without dying it every month?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
I've used the Olia 4.35 Soft Mahogany but they discontinued it. Is this a good replacement and where do you find it?