BY GARNIER

Garnier® Olia™ 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany Oil Powered Permanent Color.

60% oil blend with natural flower oils.

Maximum color performance.

Visibly improves and restores hair.

Pure, vivid, long-lasting color.

Softer, shinier hair with bounce.

100% gray coverage.

No ammonia.

Permanent haircolor.

One application. see more...

• I've used the Olia 4.35 Soft Mahogany but they discontinued it. Is ...1 Answers
  • How do I keep my ageing hair looking youthful?1 Answers
  • Now that I found the right color, How can I keep my hair looking th...1 Answers
Abby A.
Abby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to hair color. I love it cause it is close to my dark brown natural color, but also provides red undertones that I love.

I like that his contains less harsh chemicals than normal at home hair dyes. This also doesn't have the stereotypical hair dye smell. It feels gentle on my scalp.

This is a really affordable option to color your hair at home. (they have a wide range of colors)
Salma E.
Salma E.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
This dye has minimal smell, does not drip, and distributes easily. it is very easy to use and helps you achieve salon color at home, without drying the hair out! we use this to color my moms graying hair and it covers all the grays!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Woodbridge, VA
I normally purchase Clairol Grey Busters at a beauty supply store, and mix at home, but bought this on a whim. I love it! It covered all my grey, and my hair is very soft and undamaged after treatment.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Mobile, AL
Garnier Olia is hands down the best permanent hair color there is. It is ammonia free so it smells amazing and it leaves your hair softer and shinier after coloring. I love it.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Review for: 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
This is a very easy product to use and it definitely makes your hair feel conditioned. I usually choose a different color, I prefer the shades with more red or auburn in them.
Russell, PA
I absolutely love this product, it has made my hair look nice again. Hid all my greys and gave my hair a nice shiny & youthful look.
Jülide H.
Jülide H.
Fort Sam Houston
Review for: 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
I was super disappointed by the whole olia line. It's more pricey than other products, the color literally faded after 2 washes and I was left with green strands of hair after getting a balayage done. My hair was so sticky and greasy from the oils in the color that I had to wash my hair after that again because it looked so bad. Color lasts a week max. Would NOT recommend it again, if you want to dye your hair dark after having an ombré or balayage, grab the L'oréal colors or go to the salon. Don't waste your money on the Olia line.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Willow Park, TX
Review for: 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
I usually use this color after my hair color has grown out and I need a change. It usually ends up being a brownish reddish color on my hair. Last time I used it, it was straight up red. I feel like maybe the garner color got put in this box instead. I ended up buying blue shampoo and conditioner to tone it down. I do however love how this color doesn't dry my hair out, and I don't notice any damage afterwards.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Review for: 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
This is my favorite box dye. I normally just buy salon productsat Sally's but sometimes I need something quick and I always grab one of these. They leave my hair evenly dyed and feeling so smooth and not brittle. Plus the conditioner sample for after dyeing is quite large for a box dye.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Review for: 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
I  no longer color my hair as I went blonde and go to a salon, but back when I did have dark hair this was the best. I loved the way my hair looked and felt after. Much better than other brands hands down. Loved the rich color, and how long it had lasted.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
I've used the Olia 4.35 Soft Mahogany but they discontinued it. Is this a good replacement and where do you find it?
Russell, PA
How do I keep my ageing hair looking youthful?
Russell, PA
Now that I found the right color, How can I keep my hair looking this nice without dying it every month?