BY GARNIER

Garnier® Olia™ 4.0 Dark Brown Oil Powered Permanent Color.

60% oil blend with natural flower oils.

Maximum color performance.

Visibly improves and restores hair.

Pure, vivid, long-lasting color.

Softer, shinier hair with bounce.

100% gray coverage.

No ammonia.

Permanent haircolor.

One application. see more...

Kaycee D.
Tifton, GA
The black turned my light brown hair a beautiful natural looking black. It did not stain my scalp like most drugstore hair dyes tend to do. Left my hair very soft and silky like I had done a deep conditioning treatment on it. The color did not fade with washes quickly like many of its competitors! It is definitely my go to product when I don't have time or money to get it done professionally.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I love this dye. I will never use anything else. Doesn't strip my hair. My hair grows fast so my hair gets grey quick and this is mild enough I can use every month. Highly recommmend! It does feel weird at first because with the oil, it doesn't "feel" wet, but it is. Also the bottle you mix them in is hard to shake up and not splatter it everywhere.
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
I was skeptical of this hair dye at first, but ended up really liking the way it made my hair look, feel and smell. Some dyes leave my hair dry and with broken ends, however that is not the case with this product at all. I've always trusted garnier and am happy to see a new product that works well for me.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this hair dye I feel like it leaves my hair not feeling dry and it doesn't have a lot of Fallout usually when I dye my hair I have a lot of Fallout and with this I don't feel like that is an issue price is very good and I've been using it over and over again and I love it
Kelly B.
I really liked this product. The color works great and the oil makes your hair feel so soft and look shiny after (without being greasy). Good color options and would buy again for sure. You can easily find it in stores like Target but not in regular grocery stores like Hyvee.
Christine C.
I don't have any grays but my very dark brown hair tends to turn a little red at the ends. I use this when I want to get the red out and give my hair a nice shine. It does a great job of covering the red I don't want, it matches my natural color beautifully and gives me a great shine!
Rebecca R.
Gastonia, NC
This hair dye is great. I've stopped dying my hair to help it become healthier, but when I did dye my hair, I used this and it really worked. It didn't leave my hair feeling dry or anything. If I were to dye my hair myself, I would use this!
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
It was okay for the price. Stayed in my hair for a good amount of washes. Color could have been a bit more vibrant in my opinion. You can find this at any drugstore and Walmart. I would not use it again just because it wasn't right for my hair.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is easy to mix up and easy to apply, the color always comes out beautiful but be careful to get all baby hairs really saturated (It does stain the hairline though). The only thing I wish could be improved is the color selection.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
This is the product I use in between salon colorings & I swear it is probably better than the color they my stylist uses in the salon. My hair feels magnificent when I color with this product. True to color for brunettes. Love!!