Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor - 2.1 Soft Blue Black uploaded by isslam k.

BY GARNIER

"unlike traditional haircolor, garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. key benefits of garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor: 60% oil blend with natural flower oils pure, vivid, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage visibly improves and restores hair no ammonia ... see more...

Bint A.
I love this hair dye for when I want something different from the regular black. It has only a slight blue tint but it looks beautiful. This is probably my favorite hair dye. You can really tell the difference in the softness of the hair after washing it out. I love it. I recommend it and will be repurchasing when needed.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I used this several times by now and will keep using it. The price is ok and it works fast and easy. I like the different bottle, it makes the application much easier than with other hair colors. Also my hair feels soft and shiny due to the great smelling conditioner it includes.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoyed using Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color. It gave me vibrant healthy looking and feeling color/hair. It smelled very nicely not like your typical dyes. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
I like this hair color ok but not the packaging. Very good upscale but having problems with arthritis and pain I fouls it hard to squeeze tubes. I suggest a plastic key to squeeze down tube or to roll it up to empty.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
This permanent hair coloring is fabulous. I love the fact that the product has no strong odor. I usually dye my hair monthly. My natural hair color is dark brown but this hair color sticks to your hair.
Amber S.
I have been coloring my hair for years and decided to try this one. THe color was great at first but started washing out after the second shampoo even though I used shampoo for color treated hair
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
It felt luxurious but washed out right away. Honestly I've had better lasting power and color from cheaper products. Did not feel or seem to cover as much. I really wanted to like it more.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
Love love love this hair color! They even come with a nicer set of gloves than most box dyes. My color turned out gorgeous!
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
This product works grate color Last long and and no strong flames or problems with it dying your skin
Yeliz S.
Keeping in mind I have box-dyed my hair about 5 times the year leading up to this dye so my hair was extremely damaged/color-treated... I had my friend apply the dye to my hair and I had to use two boxes because I have long hair so if you have long hair I recommend you buy two boxes. The color turned out great but only truly lasted about 2 weeks. I was using products that were meant to help make color last longer but after those first two weeks my hair turned into a deep brown (my hair was light brown before dying) rather than blue black.