BY GARNIER #15 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 3.0 Darkest Brown

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown," is a natural, deep brown shade that provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 4.0, "Dark Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 3.0 for hair that has been previously colored shade 2.0, "Soft Black" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

• Has anyone tried the vibrant colors and how well do the c...1 Answers
Breanne E.
I received a box of Darkest Brown Garnier 3.0 Olia to try free from Influenster, I am hoping the oil-based dye would help cover my stupid grey hairs. It did, I am thankful for that. I will say first that I have waist length hair, with stubborn grey coming in and it has a crazy different texture, unlike the rest of my hair, more coarse and doesn't accept dye well. So very long hair and stubborn grey in addition.

Pros:
+ I've used all kinds of dyes, and I was pleased by how nice my hair felt after coloring, and it's stayed soft after more than two weeks. Unlike other brands that conditioned feel didn't fade after a few days.
+This product is REALLY thick, and I was nervous I wouldn't have enough to finish covering the length of hair. I ended up buying a second box to have on hand because I knew it would likely be needed. I just barely made it with 2 boxes and I applied it carefully and sparingly. I'd suggest buying 2+ boxes if you have long or very thick hair. I do like how easily this applied, it's just not enough for my longer hair.

Cons:
- 3 plastic bottles. So much waste.
- Color is much darker than expected, and since the color doesn't fade like other brands I've used previously...a good thing about this dye except not when I look like a washed out vampire. I will be careful with what colors I choose in the future.
-The color is pretty one dimensional despite my hair usually having several nuances in the tone with other box brand dyes.
-Really thick product, my hair is SO long I think it would take 3 boxes to cover fully. Two barely made it.

Overall this is probably one of the better dyes I've used, it didn't leave my hair feeling fried and dried out, and it covered the grey well. I paid about 9 for one box and got one free from Influenster, it's not the most expensive out there so I'd buy again. Would recommend but do be mindful of what color you choose.
Melonie F.
I received this complimentary product in exchange for my honest opinion. So here goes. I have dyed my hair for 25+ years. I got my first grey at 21 and until my mom lets hers show, I’m not letting mine! So I have used a lot of boxes colors. I really like this dark brown. It’s the exact shade I aim for but have a hard time achieving. Dark brown with no red or purple cast. It made may hair feel soft and smell great. It’s easy to apply. I think for the length of my hair, I need two boxes to really saturate. My issue, and the reason I am not giving it 5 stars, is it has faded on my greys. Near the roots where I have greys they are a lighter golden color. It still looks great but I think it makes the grey hair more noticeable. It’s a bummer because I don’t think I can go my usual 4 weeks between coloring. But because I love the color so much I am going to get another box and give it a little more time on my roots. Hopefully that will help my issue because I really love this color!!
Carolyn K.
I was sent the color 3.0 Darkest Brown free for the purposes of reviewing. The experience of dying my hair was so nice! That really strong ammonia smell that I've become so used to was totally absent which was so pleasant. I would say that the grey coverage was good. I don't have an entire head of gray hair but it's certainly noticeable when I don't dye my hair and this works just as well as the other dies that I've used that cover the greys well. Upon completion of dying my hair and drying it my hair felt incredibly smooth and manageable. I could certainly see myself using this again. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because I don't think it's been long enough for me to judge the longevity.
Christi D.
Monongahela, PA
I was provided this product for free for my review.

The dye was easy to use much like other at home dyes I have tried.

Color was beautiful, but a little dark for the time of the year. I would recommend this shade for fall/winer.

I did require another bottle of product to fully cover the length and thickness of my hair. It would be nice if they covered all lengths of hair with their products.

My hair was also dyed previously at the salon before using this. I would recommend having one color of hair with this dye. I had multiple, thanks to baby highlights, etc. It did make certain spots look different.
Rebecca F.
I received the Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor complimentary of influenster via their voxbox. My review is purely based on my personal experience.
The box was missing the gloves that were supposed to come with it, the tube of hair dye was crumpled. I did a patch test and found that I was way too sensitive for this product, even the smell, although milder than other hair dyes, was still too overwhelming for me. It's a shame because I really wanted to dye my hair, but it's not worth burns on my scalp. Hopefully I will receive a product that I am not allergic to one day.
Kayla C.
Belle Fourche, SD
After six kids and 35+ years I am no longer naturally looking youthful... I love how this color made my hair silky smooth and healthy while giving me back my youth (at least in appearance!). My grey is completely gone. I think the color is slightly darker than my natural, but it has faded so much over the years, maybe just getting back to my natural dark hair is a shock! I love the way I look and that changes the way I feel about myself. Thank you Influencer for giving me a chance to try this product and get back my youthful self. #complementary  #influencer
Makaylee G.
Lincoln, NE
I was sent this free for reviewing purposes from Influenster. The color turned out as expected but it has already started to fade after two weeks. (However this always seems to happen to my hair no matter what brand of color I use) my hair felt great at first but seems to feel dry and damaged again. Thought I think this is a feast product, I will probably stick to going to Sally’s and buying color and developer from there.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
I received this box of hair color complimentary in exchange for my honest review.

It was very easy to use, worked quickly and colored my stubborn grays well. My hair came out the color on the box and smelled so good. My only complaint was that even though I rinsed until the water came out clear, I still had what looked like stains on the scalp above my forehead. After another wash and concentrating on those areas, it came off.
Jessica A.
Edinburg, TX
This product is amazing! I suffer from a sensitive scalp so I’m always hesitant to dye my hair. Having grey’s forces me to dye my hair at least every 8 weeks. Aside from not irritating my scalp, it left my hair feeling so soft and looking shiny. The only reason for 4 stars is because I followed directions, but leaving the dye on for 30 minutes was not enough for a few stubborn greys. Next time I will leave the dye on longer. Overall, I’m very happy with Garnier Olia and I will be using this brand from now on.
Tal H.
Kenner, LA
I received a complimentary box of Garnier’s Olia Oil Powered Brilliant Color in 3.0 Darkest Brown to sample and absolutely love it. I couldn’t wait to try it out and it met all of my expectations and then some. I absolutely love that unlike other hair dyes, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor does not contain any ammonia! It smelled great while applying and has left my hair feeling beautifully silky and well nourished. The instructions were easy to follow and the applicator bottle was a cinch to use. The darkest brown color looks completely natural but a notch better than my normal hair thanks to the gorgeous shine! It covered my few scraggly gray hairs with no problems. I have already recommended this to my friends and will definitely be a repeat user!
Leyla H.
Has anyone tried the vibrant colors and how well do the cover without bleaching? Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme