BY GARNIER

Garnier Olia is unlike any other traditional, permanent hair color. Powered by a 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils, Olia propels colorants deep into the hair, giving you vivid color results and 100% gray coverage. The non-drip formula has no ammonia, so it smells great as you apply, and the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness. The end result? More brilliant, long-lasting color and hair that is hydrated, silky, and up to 3x shinier than uncolored, unwashed hair. What’s in the hair dye kit? A developer tube, a colorant tube, after color conditioner, as well as a set of gloves and the instruction sheet.

• What are your favorite hair coloring products??? Used Garnier® O...3 Answers
  • I have black hair, if I use this dye, will it turn my hair blonde...1 Answers
  • I have been dying my hair various shades of red for many years. ...2 Answers
Karrie F.
I’m so disappointed in this color. The color only stuck to my roots and temples. As you can imagine I’m looking pretty dumb right now. My hair started out brownish blonde and now the roots and temples are bright red while the rest of my hair has a reddish tint to it but barely noticeable when you look at the roots. My hair was completely saturated. I even had help to make sure everything was covered. Worst at home dye job ever. Yes the application was easy no the color was not anywhere near what I expected. Absolutely ridiculous. I’ve dyed my hair plenty of times and never had an experience like this. Now I need to go to the salon and get something else because Garnier just didn’t do it for me. Don’t waste your money on this one 😑
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I used to get my hair colored in the salon, and don't get me wrong! My hairstylist was amazing and did an awesome job (the color she used was Redken Color and bayalage). However, I got tired of how expensive it was and how often I would have to do it (which made it even more expensive!), but more importantly I got tired of the chemicals I was constantly exposing myself to. That's when I decided to go on a hunt for a great color brand that was also ammonia-free...and I found Olia :) Garnier already has a great reputation for awesome hair color products, so that rep paired with an ammonia-free less harsh hair color product was just what I needed! The color is easy to mix and apply. The smell is great (yes, it actually smells good). And the outcome is very close to what the box says - AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR WHAT TYPE OF COLOR YOU SHOULD USE!! Don't go from dark brown to light blonde...just like what any hair color product recommends. Lastly, the hair conditioner is awesome and makes me hair feel as though it was never colored in the first place. Just a little advice: you may need to leave the blonde colors on slightly longer if you are naturally a darker blonde, as it could have a slight brassy tone to it if you don't. Of course talk to a Garnier pro on their site though first!
Brynna H.
Bloomer, WI
i have pretty light brown hair naturally, and every year i dye it dark brown. This year, i was in a rush and accidentally bought this color. i’m so glad i did because the red color so prominent yet subtle, in the lights or when i moved my head you would see a beautiful pop of color and i received so many compliments! Even when i go to the salon my hair fades but my hair is still holding on to this product.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
One time I decided to dye my own hair at home! I wanted it to go back to a more natural color so I decided to pick up this product. I love how it is very affordable and it gives you a lot of product. The steps are very easy to follow and in about 45mins to an hour, you have your hair dyed. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to dye their hair at home and they are newbies at it, just like me!!
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
Love this hair color. It was a rich creme that was easy to mix and easy to apply. It colored the grays 100% and gave me a beautiful, natural blonde color with zero brassiness and tons of shine. My hair felt super healthy and soft after coloring. My only complaint, and it's surprising - in that the amount of coloring solution seemed especially generous - was that I wished there was a bit more. This may be because the mixed solution is so rich and creamy, it didn't cover quite the amount of area I thought it would. Normally, I won't use the conditioner provided with a hair coloring product, preferring to use my own salon quality brand, but was so pleased with the color application that I decided to give the conditioner a try, too. It had a nice creamy texture and made my hair instantly silky. It smelled nice, too. Overall, just really pleased with this hair color product and will definitely use it again. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Natasha R.
I really like this one because it makes your hair get colored really fast doesn’t take as long as some of the other ones I have used and he was really soft on my hair and didn’t make my hair get really damaged it felt soft afterwords and my hair was super black the color is beautiful it was a really nice black with a hint of me to it I really liked in the smells really good to
Alana M.
Hillsboro
This isn't my go-to product for hair care and hair color but I love to text her and they include a scented oil packet which really makes the whole experience of coloring your hair a lot more comfortable and a lot more fun. 1 things I like about this brand is that when you look at the picture on the front of the box so far it's been pretty close to what I actually gets out of the box. And if any of you guys have colored your hair at home you know that the color on the front of the box is almost never what actually happens on your head. So if you like to color your hair but hate that really bad chemical sent that comes with it definitely give these guys to try you'll probably really enjoy this experience a lot more.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Love this hair dye! great price, purchased at Walmart! Leaves my hair extra soft & shiny! The color matches mine to the t! i like this brand compared to others due to the non ammonia smell & it does not dry out my hair. I use this every 3-4 weeks to cover my grays! It is 100% gray coverage guaranteed and i agree!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
In my humble opinion, one of the best if not THE best drugstore hair dye. It has no smell which is great for people who are sensative to smells. The application bottle is different than the usual ones but its not a bad thing. I enjoy it, and it comes with alot of product. I also love the fact that it comes with black gloves. Makes me feel more professional lol. Its the little things that a company does to go the extra mile. I will say it is a little more price wise than the rest. But worth it!
Verenise B.
La Habra
I recommend this hair dye as being one of the greatest hair dyes around it comes with a cream oil that you place in the shaker bottle with the hair color and it leaves your hair soft instead of feeling brittle as it colors. It soaks in the color well as well as the conditioning treatment it’s one of my all time favorites 😊
Sharyl C.
Hi♡ I heard that this Permanent Haircolor Works Great..Does it last ?Or It Goes Away By The First Or Second Wach?
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC
I want to dye my hair its currently dark brown almost black color and I want the pretty dark red... does anyone know if this would be a good brand to try?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try this, but I like my hair almost purplish red, so how well did this product last??
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Is this hair color better than other brands ?
Melody  Q.
Auburn, IN
Has anyone tried this! How's the color payoff? Would love to know, I haven't tried the Olia line. Also does it dry out your hair super bad?