BY GARNIER

Shade: 2.0 - Soft Black

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 2.0, “Soft Black,” is one shade lighter than Olia shade 1.0 and has a natural tone. It provides 100% gray coverage. Shade 2.0 is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Developer: 1071397 Aqua/water/eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-20, Peg-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Tocopherol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D42424/9

After Color Conditioner: 1119728 a Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride. F.i.l.# D180530/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Colorant: 1183614 a Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Aqua/water/eau, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Decyl Glucoside, Resorcinol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Edta, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil/meadowfoam Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata/passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Thioglycerin, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D181041/1 Us Patents: 7,060,107; 7,988,737; 7,988,738; 8,066,781; 8,114,170; 7,494,513 Us Pat Pending

Usage: Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience

Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. The drop-shaped applicator gives you maximum control. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, pour developer and colorant in mixing jar.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

• I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lory W.
Elmhurst, NY
I received this product from Garnier Olia Oil in Soft Black. I am Asian and my natural hair is black. My husband also has black hair. SO this color is perfect for my husband and me to use. I also love the smell and the packaging looks very sleek. I definitely recommend this product to everyone, My hair looks very nice and soft too. Thanks!
Rima C.
Detroit, MI
This color was amazing. You did the right thing! The color was everything I needed. It also left my hair so soft and shiny. Easy instructions. It was really comfortable. Yes I will buy it for sure to cover my greys!
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
No matter how many hairy dyes I always go back to this one, it always works the best and I find it to last the longest and fade the best. Great formula and great price.
Juliana G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the color I got the 4.62 in dark garnet red I had to buy another box because my hair is 28inches long but the color looks amazing. Thank you #influenster #gotitfree
Brittney N.
The color is way too dark for my liking so my friend used it instead. They thought it was good for a boxed dye but it’s just not her go to option. Instructions were easy. She was somewhat satisfied.
Heaven P.
Amelia, OH
I always use garnier,love the soft black color! Never leaves my hair feeling rough like other hair dyes do,very gentle on my hair and not a strong odor,i love it
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
For a box dye, this is definitely high quality. It has a nice smell which is much less offensive than other dyes. It gives pretty good color coverage, is easy to use, and lasts quite a while. However, it's roughly $10 a box. If you have long hair, you'll definitely need two boxes. I mention this simply because it's way too expensive. I switched from Olia 2.0 to Wella Color Charm in 1N and 20 volume developer. For $10 I can get 3 applications, rather than the 1 that I get from Olia. Also, the color is nicer and less drying. If you're going to be regularly coloring your hair, go ahead to Sally's and get professional color. It's not hard to mix and you'll get much better results for less money.
Maia s.
GUILFORD, ME
It covered most of my hair but some of it is still brown. I left the product in for 40 minutes instead of 20 but it didn't help at all. If it had more coverage I would give it a better review
Emily D.
This color worked so well with my hair. It.dyed my hair evenly which has always been a problem for me. The color was a perfect brown and not too dark. Would recommend.
Rosalee J.
Saginaw, MI
I haven't been able to dye my hair in ages! Because the Ammonia messed with my breathing, as I have asthma. Then with my hair falling out I have been way to nervous to! When I got afforded the opportunity to try the new Garnier Fructis Olia Oil Powered Hair Color I was ecstatic. When I received the product I used it immediately I just couldn't wait! So I call my sister over so she can dye it for me as I can only do so much I wanted to make sure it was thoroughly through all my hair.

Thankfully I hadn't washed my hair in 2 days which makes the hair dye your using stick better than if you were to wash it then dye it. For some weird reason when your hair is dirty the oils in your hair grab the dye rather than it slipping off your hair. That's the best way I can explain it.

So my sister gets here, and we prepare getting a towel and everything mixed. When I opened the Colorant Oh M G it spelled amazing. What hair dye can you say that about?! Once I mixed everything she parted my hair in section then began put the dye in my hair. She kept saying Oh my goodness this smells amazing! Once the dye was in my hair within minutes my hair had already changed color which usually it take about 10-15min to start seeing the change. Not with this hair dye it was literally about 7min! Once it reached 30 minutes being in my hair I rinsed thoroughly then put the Conditioner that came with the Hair Dye and massaged it in my hair then it sit for 2 min and then I rinsed thoroughly again. I blew dry my hair & I was AMAZED by the result. My hair is a Beautiful Black! & its shiny. My hair has not looked this good in ages. My confindence is through the roof. I seriously love this hair dye! Its definitely my go to hair color & dye now. I highly recommend this to absolutely everyone!! Try it at least once, this Hair Dye really took Hair Dye to a whole new level. I am so Thankful I was able to review this perk!, <3
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper" color that won't fade quickly. Are the results of this product reliable? More than wasting money, I don't want to waste our time on a product that won't last. Is this a good product for us?