BY GARNIER

Shade: 2.0 - Soft Black

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 2.0, “Soft Black,” is one shade lighter than Olia shade 1.0 and has a natural tone. It provides 100% gray coverage. Shade 2.0 is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Developer: 1071397 Aqua/water/eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-20, Peg-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Tocopherol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D42424/9

After Color Conditioner: 1119728 a Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride. F.i.l.# D180530/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Colorant: 1183614 a Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Aqua/water/eau, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Decyl Glucoside, Resorcinol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Edta, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil/meadowfoam Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata/passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Thioglycerin, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D181041/1 Us Patents: 7,060,107; 7,988,737; 7,988,738; 8,066,781; 8,114,170; 7,494,513 Us Pat Pending

Usage: Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience

Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. The drop-shaped applicator gives you maximum control. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, pour developer and colorant in mixing jar.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

• I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I usually don’t buy box color , But if I am in a pinch and need a quick color this brand is always my
Go to. It smells great, the color is spot on and it leaves my hair actually smooth and not like straw!! It’s very very good stuff !
Jacqueline A.
Received this box of Garnier Olia Brilliant Color permanent hair dye in the shade 2.0 soft black in my Influenster VoxBox free in exchange for my honest opinion. It moisturing, as far as fading, I do not know yet, for I just dyed it today.
Antonia B.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
it's absolutely amazing. it doesn't have that smell.that most do. and when you condition your hair it leaves it smooth. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. thank you influenster for a awesome free voxbox. I love i.
Tangela M.
Elberton, GA
This product is amazing! I actually really like it and it’s always the box dye I go for! It’s super easy to use and the color always comes out perfect! It makes your hair super soft and doesn’t make it look dry! Highly recommend!!!
Valarie C.
Dawsonville, GA
I received this product just in time! I have some gray hairs popping through and this was exactly what I needed at the right time! It has a full coverage and my grays are gone! I am so glad I was able to try this product out!
Abbey S.
This is one of the best boxed hair dyes I've ever used. It doesn't completely kill you hair, and the colors are always great. Plus your hair is still shiny after using.
Lena C.
I received this shade and its really pretty and natural. My hair feels so soft after and the conditioner was amazing! There wasn't really a strong odor like other box dyes so that was great too!
Ashley E.
Never again. My hair feels like rubber after using this...The applicator was terribly awkward as well. The color turned out as expected but it wasn't the texture I would expect after reading the description on the box.
Monica H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my first time using this brand. I received this hair color for free to try. I can honestly say that I would use it again. I liked the soft black color. The instructions were easy to follow and was easy to mix.
Negar B.
Clovis, CA
Used my box of dye this morning. It was so easy to apply, and it went on smooth and even. It colored my stubborn grays. My hair looks shiny and healthy. Will definitely be buying this! Thanks Influenster! #gotitfree
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper" color that won't fade quickly. Are the results of this product reliable? More than wasting money, I don't want to waste our time on a product that won't last. Is this a good product for us?