BY GARNIER

Shade: 2.0 - Soft Black

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 2.0, “Soft Black,” is one shade lighter than Olia shade 1.0 and has a natural tone. It provides 100% gray coverage. Shade 2.0 is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Developer: 1071397 Aqua/water/eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-20, Peg-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Tocopherol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D42424/9

After Color Conditioner: 1119728 a Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride. F.i.l.# D180530/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Colorant: 1183614 a Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Aqua/water/eau, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Decyl Glucoside, Resorcinol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Edta, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil/meadowfoam Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata/passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Thioglycerin, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D181041/1 Us Patents: 7,060,107; 7,988,737; 7,988,738; 8,066,781; 8,114,170; 7,494,513 Us Pat Pending

Usage: Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience

Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. The drop-shaped applicator gives you maximum control. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, pour developer and colorant in mixing jar.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

• I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessi M.
Salem, OR
Loved this dye so much it didn't make me sick and didn't have a strong scent to it made my hair soft and smooth after the shower it was amazing love how my hair turned out and the gloves were a plus they fit perfectly.
Tiffany H.
Adelanto, CA
I’ve been using Garnier box dye for years and have heard great things about the Olia line. Influenster sent my the perfect color to try complementary. I tried it and love the color it looks so natural and it leaves my hair silky soft!!
Shelia B.
Pound, VA
I received GRnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color in my I influenster box. I couldn't wait to use it. I adore this color. My hair is healthy and super shiny. It gave me so much volume! Love the smell.
Yulisa C.
It’s very good made my hair feel great I live the color very nice I will definitely be using this product again thanks to Influenster for giving me this product Complementary
I appreciate @Garnier great product 👍🏼👍🏼
Linda M.
This product is affordable and very easy to use. After using this product, my hair felt moisturized and refreshed. The color turned out exactly how the box predicted. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lucero B.
Austin, TX
I tried it on my hair it’s left it the correct color. My hair looks shiny and healthy. It don’t have harsh chemical smell. It was really easy to use and it was not messy at all. I am very satisfied with the results
Nikki G.
I can't do an honest review right now because I just found out that I'm pregnant and I can't use the color for about another month when my first trimester is over. I BADLY need a color though and can't WAIT to use it!
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
This is a great product doesn’t make you hair look all rough compared to other products and is easy to use if you honestly want to know and yes color was the correct color I’d buy it again if I had a chance to
Barbara D.
This hair color is great! It compares well to what I typically use and it matched my hair perfectly. I just dye my roots and it was fantastic! I love how it’s ammonia free so no strong smell! I may have found my new favorite dye and will be repurchasing! Thanks for sending it Influenster!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I am very excited to have received this as a part of my VoxBox. The color looks promising and I think it is going to be a perfect match for my current natural black shade that I got done at the salon. I can't wait to try it once the gray roots show up.
The new packaging also looks very sleek and modern. I am definitely impressed. I will update my review once I get a chance to try it.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper" color that won't fade quickly. Are the results of this product reliable? More than wasting money, I don't want to waste our time on a product that won't last. Is this a good product for us?