BY GARNIER

Shade: 2.0 - Soft Black

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 2.0, “Soft Black,” is one shade lighter than Olia shade 1.0 and has a natural tone. It provides 100% gray coverage. Shade 2.0 is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Developer: 1071397 Aqua/water/eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-20, Peg-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Tocopherol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D42424/9

After Color Conditioner: 1119728 a Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride. F.i.l.# D180530/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Colorant: 1183614 a Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Aqua/water/eau, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Decyl Glucoside, Resorcinol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Edta, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil/meadowfoam Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata/passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Thioglycerin, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D181041/1 Us Patents: 7,060,107; 7,988,737; 7,988,738; 8,066,781; 8,114,170; 7,494,513 Us Pat Pending

Usage: Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience

Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. The drop-shaped applicator gives you maximum control. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, pour developer and colorant in mixing jar.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

• How did you feel about this product? I am looking for a g...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt ...4 Answers
Maria L.
Surprise, AZ
So I finally got a chance to get something free from Influenster. I must say this is great because it is came just in time for me to dye my hair again. I really like how this hair dye is 60% oils and no ammonia. My hair feels hydrated and silky. I love the scent of it.  Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color
Sophia T.
Denver, CO
I love Garnier hair products so I was super excited to try this since I've actually have never tried it before. It's super pigmented I didn't have any issues with the color not showing up and what not. I really need to redye my hair since I have some parts that we're fading from and this was perfect for those cover ups! Would use this again!
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Garnier has let me down again. This dried my hair out so bad, even after two hair masks later, it is still dry. Garnier used to be the brand I trusted most, but in the last year their products have declined :( The color is flat, there is no shine.  I would not buy myself, I got this in a voxbox. This was given to me to try for free.
Meg B.
Springfield, MO
Love this color! I have a problem with silvery grey hairs coming in all around the crown of my head and this covered them really well. The after color conditioner did a good job of helping repair the damage that coloring does. It was a perfect color for me and honestly didn’t have that awful hair color smell.
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
First off, I love the packaging and the smell is not as bad as other at home hair dye kits. The color is a beautiful black that really brings out my blue eyes. The reason I give four stars instead of five? The color was not consistent. I still have patches where my natural hair color shows even though I thoroughly saturated my hair with the product. Also, I have extremely thick hair, so the bottle of conditioner that comes with the box is to small. Therefore I could only use the conditioner once. The good points outweighed the bad for me. The product was not as damaging to my hair as other hair dyes have been and the smell is not as intense. Would I use this product again? Probably not. Would I recommend it to my friends and family who have thinner, less course hair? Absolutely.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I love using Olia when coloring my hair!! It doesn’t have a huge chemical smell during the coloring. After all is said and done the color always looks great and my hair is soft, shiny and I like the the way it smells too! The price is a little higher than the other at home due kits but I think it’s worth it.
Arely D.
Liberal, KS
I've NEVER used any type of dye on my hair because I'm a sucker for dark, black hair. I decided to give this a try becaide it said it was a 'soft black' color, amd let me tell you, I freaking lovveee it! I'm going on 4 weeks amd the color is still beautiful and silky smooth! Thxs Influenster ❤
Mona A.
Las Vegas, NV
So far I love it. It was easy to use and my hair feels and looks smooth and shiny. I already had dark hair so I can’t compare much but it did cover my gray hair. I would definitely buy it again if I see that my grays don’t fade.
Mariah C.
Paterson , NJ
Wow I never dyed my hair at home before but this really impressed me ! I got the color 2.0 soft black! My hair felt very soft. I always been sraced to dye my hair at home due to the horrible stories I heard. But this was amazing I think I might start doing my hair at home ! A big thank you to Influenster for allowing me to try this product at home !!!!
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
It... smells... AMAZING!!! I always like using box hair dye for the convince of being in my own home. This one is really nice because it doesn’t have that strong hair dye ammonia scent. It applies nicely. I have medium length thick hair and I found one box got all of my hair. My hair feels super soft after using it and the conditioner it came with made my hair smell so yummy! I recommend this product if you’re looking for good box dye
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper" color that won't fade quickly. Are the results of this product reliable? More than wasting money, I don't want to waste our time on a product that won't last. Is this a good product for us?
Janelle P.
How did you feel about this product? I am looking for a good drug store black hair dye and have heard a lot about this particular one. Just curious on other opinions!

Amazon