BY GARNIER

Shade: 2.0 - Soft Black

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 2.0, “Soft Black,” is one shade lighter than Olia shade 1.0 and has a natural tone. It provides 100% gray coverage. Shade 2.0 is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black. If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown."

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Developer: 1071397 Aqua/water/eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-20, Peg-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Tocopherol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D42424/9

After Color Conditioner: 1119728 a Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/fragrance, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride. F.i.l.# D180530/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Colorant: 1183614 a Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Aqua/water/eau, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Decyl Glucoside, Resorcinol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Edta, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil/meadowfoam Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata/passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Thioglycerin, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D181041/1 Us Patents: 7,060,107; 7,988,737; 7,988,738; 8,066,781; 8,114,170; 7,494,513 Us Pat Pending

Usage: Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience

Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. The drop-shaped applicator gives you maximum control. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, pour developer and colorant in mixing jar.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

• I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Abigail V.
Forest Hill , TX
I loved the color was exactly what I expected, when applying it does not have strong smell like others, and my hair has a natural and healthy look, recover my shine, but maybe it is very little product for someone who has a lot of hair.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
I love the way this products makes my hair feel soft and sleek! It has good enough pigment to touch up my fading ends from when my hair was red. It’s awesome for box dye! I think they get a bad rep but Garnier is doing it right sis. 💁🏻‍♀️
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
I really like These kits. Ammonia Free and its permanent. Made mostly of oils to help nourish while you dye. Color last for weeks, hair feels silky after using it. The smell isnt as strong as most. Great affordable box kit.
Khyati D.
Garnier is my favorite brand for years for all types of cosmetics.I like the color matces to my natural hair. Covers gray  well and leaves hair soft feeling. I would recommend it to my friends ! !
Linda D.
So far looks great I would deffenitly recommend I just hope it doesn’t become brtittle and hard like hair Locke’s our when you dye it it. But seems prettty good so far , and easy to use .. and doesn’t even have a bad smell
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
This color is absolutely stunning! I love how well it came out! It is high quality and definitely up to my standards. The color is rich and beautiful and it stands out! I would purchase this product again and recommend to others!
Bibiana L.
Seattle
I love this product! It smells amazing. Theinstructions are easy to follow. I have brown hair and i like black hair. I like how the color came to my hair not to dark. It leaves my hair shine a soft.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
AMAZING PRODUCT for being a drug store hair dye it does not damage my hair. It made my hair look more healthier!!! Highly recommend if you need a new fresh color!! Very inexpensive.
Leslie A.
I must admit. I have died my hair four times. All have been box dyes. Some were not so great and some stained my hair. But never, I mean never have I encountered a box dye that makes my hair feel great, it gives a lovely color and shine. I can't stop dying my hair with this stuff ! I love it so much and I've recommended it to everyone, even strangers ! But seriously try Garniers Olia box hair dye. It does wonders !
Brendan E.
Forest City, NC
I always use the darkest brown shade! It gives me beautiful color, shine, and makes my hair feel smooth. They products smell so good! I have naturally medium brown hair, and I have found this darkest brown goes great with my skin! I will definitely purchase again!
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I am looking for a hair color to hide my husband's "salt and pepper" color that won't fade quickly. Are the results of this product reliable? More than wasting money, I don't want to waste our time on a product that won't last. Is this a good product for us?