Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color 4.62 Dark Garnet Red uploaded by Shannon M.Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color 4.62 Dark Garnet Red uploaded by Jeanette M.Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color 4.62 Dark Garnet Red uploaded by Jeanette M.

BY GARNIER #26 in Permanent Hair Color

Unlike traditional haircolor, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair.

Buy on Target
Daizy M.
Anaheim
This hair product really works well when you’re trying to get a black cherry color. I often dye my hair this color because I feel like it looks really nice on me and it sits in very well. I recommend that you wait until your hair is super oily because when your hair is that oily the color will actually grasp onto your hair and then shower afterwards.
Sarah H.
This is my all time favorite kind and color of dye. The chemical scent is not over powering when your coloring, the color is gorgeous, it lasts a good while, and it doesn’t ever feel too damaging on my hair.
Brianna M.
LOVE THIS HAIR DYE! I was able to go from a dark almost black, brown hair color to a nice reddish color. And yes it fades but my hair is now just lighter with a red tint. I always buy this brand.
Lola G.
I really did like this one. For my hair it was more of a tint which I liked. Very easy too apply. No running of damage to hair. Leaves hair sleek and shiny. All that I expected. I’ll be sure to try this again
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
Before going blonde I would dye my hair using this color. My hair felt healthier after I dyed it every time. The scent is not unpleasant at all and the result was a gorgeous deep red hair. I did this for two years and only had issues the first time, when I had to do it twice to achieve the color I wanted. I recommend this product to anyone looking to try out red!
Jeanette M.
I honestly love this hair dye. The color I got is called Dark Garnet Red, It smells good and it's not overwhelming to the nose like the typical scent home hair dyes have. It seems like it my hair isn't as damaged as others would give. However that doesn't mean it doesn't damage your hair. I think the bottle being bigger helps with getting more product which is a huge plus. I like the color it gives my hair. It's subtle indoors but more noticeable outside in the sunlight. The fact that I have a really dark color to start with and the red shows is a miracle.
Chaunyce D.
I used this color in order to make my curls pop more. I compared with other leading brands and went with this one. The color did not fully take in my hair, I think it's because my hair is really dark and I should've gone two shades lighter than what I was going for. Anyway, I am willing to give this product 4 stars because it did not irritate my scalp, the smell was pleasant, and did not damage my hair.
Sarah M.
I tried this color out today. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Over all I like it. The color seems to be a more of a burgundy than red ( but I do have naturally dark hair). I was pleasantly surprised that the dye did not have the overwhelmingly strong "smell" that is associated with dying my hair. Normally after dying my hair the conditioner makes my hair super soft, but that was not the case with this one.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I just dyed my hair this color and absolutely love it! This color is so beautiful and fits me well. I can't give it five stars only because I haven't had it long enough to test out the longevity and speak upon how it lasts!
Breanna G.
Hyde Park, NY
This has been my favorite at home hair dye. I've done a bunch of different hair dyes and have done a bunch of different colors but BY FAR, this has been my favorite. It leaves me hair always so nice and it doesn't have an overwhelming smell.