Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany 1 Each (Pack of 3)

BY GARNIER

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 603084293957Heading Purpose Hair Color Manufacturer Garnier Llc Active Ingredients Colorant: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil; Water; Ethanolamine; Steareth-20; Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside; Polysorbate 21; Steareth-2; Fragrance;... see more...

Erika S.
Good product and I haven’t had any problems using Garnier. Best product to dye your hair with
ghizlane b.
154 pearsall dr apt 2d Mount Vernon 10552 Ny
Purchased at: Amazon
excellent produit👍

I advise you to use it really you will not regret it, I ordered this product and I would recommend it, really great 😍😍😍
blanca m.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier oliva powered permanent hair dye long lasting great and easy to use at home wonderful color rang.
Adrianna B.
It was great. The color was so beautiful and it made me look better especially my hair! I just love it alot
Leeanna m.
It's 100% gray coverage and the color lasts a long time plus it's affordable and I would recommend this product to friends and family
Roxy T.
France
Super produit
Bonne couvrance des cheveux blancs. Bonne brillance. Simple d'utilisation et d'application.
Elena V.
Comes out just as good as it would if I went to a salon and had it done professionally, my personal favorite for at-home use. Beautiful color, does leave hair looking friend, dried. Color seems to last longer than boreal did.