Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Destiny D.Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Cristina G.Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Cristina G.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Olia is unlike any other traditional, permanent hair color. Powered by a 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils, Olia propels colorants deep into the hair, giving you vivid color results and 100% gray coverage. The non-drip formula has no ammonia, so it smells great as you apply, and the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness. The end result? More brilliant, long-lasting color and hair that is hydrated, silky, and up to 3x shinier than uncolored, unwashed hair. What’s in the hair dye kit? A developer tube, a colorant tube, after color conditioner, as well as a set of gloves and the instruction sheet.

Tiara H.
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 3.0 Darkest Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.
How is Olia different? Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.
Is this shade right for me? Garnier Olia shade 4.0, "Dark Brown," is a natural brown shade that is one shade lighter than Olia shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown." It provides 100% gray coverage and is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.

If you prefer a lighter color that still reflects naturally, try shade 5.0, "Medium Natural Brown." If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other reflects and tones, there are many shades to choose from including 4.03, 4.15, 4.3, 4.35, 4.60, and 4.62.
*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 4.0 for hair that has been previously colored shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown," or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
Linda K.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
I dye my roots at home and Garnier is my to go to dye. It’s not over priced, the smell is not overwhelming, it covers the few grays I have and leaves my hair feeling rich, thick and full of volume.
Sandra A.
Ceres, CA
Purchased at: Target
When it comes to hair dyes. I always always always choose garnish. Not only do they have almost every shade. But their dyes are healthy and they also provide oils encorporated with the dyes to help make it last longer and hair to restore strength. Whenever I dye my hair with garnier I get a smooth and shine finish.
Patty T.
Athens
I love this hair coloring...it doesn't smell over powering, covers up all my grays and leaves my hair soft and shiny!!!! Color match was perfect. Very easy to use, not a big mess to clean up off my face or back.. I was VERY satisfied with this product.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I think this is s better home hair color than most. It is oil based and more similar to salon stuff than most box dyes. It doesn’t smell as strong and terrible as old school home hair color. It doesn’t seem to damage hair as bad most importantly, in fact the one time I used it actually seemed to leave hair feeling soft and silky and healthier initially than it had been. I might use again one day. The drawback is you are only supposed to use a shade the same or darker than your natural color.
Tyler H.
Hurley
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 4.0 Dark Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
This hair color kit worked wonders for my hair! Not only did it color my hair exactly how I wanted, it was super easy and left my hair feeling very soft and nourished. I always use this brand to touch up my hair and probably always will
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
The Vibrancy I got from this red was a lot better than other box colors. They're always kind of a dull red but I loved how bright and lively this made my color. It had a depth to it as well not all looking like one color. Didn't overly dry out my hair like a lot of box colors do. I usually won't use any other brand anymore besides these just because they leave my hair so soft and not dried out.
Rachel R.
Trenton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This was a super easy hair color. The directions were very clear. I got Black which covered my original hair color very well. The conditioner left my hair feeling super soft, healthy, and smelling good!
Valerie V.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 5.3 Medium Golden Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
I was absolutely amazed and surprised after using this brand. Olia has been the only box hair dye brand to not irritate or burn my scalp. Covers my grays completely. This is now the only brand I will use to dye my hair.
Sharvari S.
Oak Park, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved this oil based color! It was like using a hair color and deep conditioning treatment together. It left my hair very moisturized and soft, the color lasted for a very long time - 3 months to be precise and it did not have any strong smell during application. Overall this is a wonderful hair color and now on my list of repeated purchases!