Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Cristina G.Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Cristina G.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Olia is unlike any other traditional, permanent hair color. Powered by a 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils, Olia propels colorants deep into the hair, giving you vivid color results and 100% gray coverage. The non-drip formula has no ammonia, so it smells great as you apply, and the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness. The end result? More brilliant, long-lasting color and hair that is hydrated, silky, and up to 3x shinier than uncolored, unwashed hair. What’s in the hair dye kit? A developer tube, a colorant tube, after color conditioner, as well as a set of gloves and the instruction sheet.

Sandra A.
Ceres, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 3.0 Darkest Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
When it comes to hair dyes. I always always always choose garnish. Not only do they have almost every shade. But their dyes are healthy and they also provide oils encorporated with the dyes to help make it last longer and hair to restore strength. Whenever I dye my hair with garnier I get a smooth and shine finish.
Jacklyn G.
This stuff is really good man I have never used stuff like this but it works so good you instantly see such a smoothness and shine to your hair and your hair looks so healthy when your done..this is a must if you love dying your hair it will look so good.
Patty T.
Athens
I love this hair coloring...it doesn't smell over powering, covers up all my grays and leaves my hair soft and shiny!!!! Color match was perfect. Very easy to use, not a big mess to clean up off my face or back.. I was VERY satisfied with this product.
Tyler H.
Hurley
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 4.0 Dark Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
This hair color kit worked wonders for my hair! Not only did it color my hair exactly how I wanted, it was super easy and left my hair feeling very soft and nourished. I always use this brand to touch up my hair and probably always will
Rachel R.
Trenton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This was a super easy hair color. The directions were very clear. I got Black which covered my original hair color very well. The conditioner left my hair feeling super soft, healthy, and smelling good!
Valerie V.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 5.3 Medium Golden Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
I was absolutely amazed and surprised after using this brand. Olia has been the only box hair dye brand to not irritate or burn my scalp. Covers my grays completely. This is now the only brand I will use to dye my hair.
kleBOLD T.
Amarillo
Was extremely easy to get my entire head of hair covered (I have 22 Inches of hair). I didn't make the normal mess of my bathroom and it didn't stain my bathtub. The color lasted well beyond the promised time and is quite eye catching. I have 4 more of them in my cupboard  because I enjoy to continue the use of this product.
Alo S.
Mercedes
I really like this hair dye but in a lighter shade. It usually takes me about 2 bottles for the length of my hair and it usually lasts me about 2 months before it begins to fade away. Overall I like this product.
Davielle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I purchased I was nervous the color wouldn’t take well because it’s oil based & to me just didn’t seem strong enough. But I was wrong! My hair took really well to this and your hair won’t feel dry or brittle after
Ashley M.
Montrose, PA
It doesn't even smell like hair dye. The containers are super convenient and the little conditioner is so cute. Absolutely love how well this works and the fact it doesn't smell like hair dye.