Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Cristina G.Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color uploaded by Cristina G.

BY OLIA™

Garnier Olia is unlike any other traditional, permanent hair color. Powered by a 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils, Olia propels colorants deep into the hair, giving you vivid color results and 100% gray coverage. The non-drip formula has no ammonia, so it smells great as you apply, and the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness. The end result? More brilliant, long-lasting color and hair that is hydrated, silky, and up to 3x shinier than uncolored, unwashed hair. What’s in the hair dye kit? A developer tube, a colorant tube, after color conditioner, as well as a set of gloves and the instruction sheet.

Valerie V.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 5.3 Medium Golden Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
I was absolutely amazed and surprised after using this brand. Olia has been the only box hair dye brand to not irritate or burn my scalp. Covers my grays completely. This is now the only brand I will use to dye my hair.
Ashley M.
Montrose, PA
It doesn't even smell like hair dye. The containers are super convenient and the little conditioner is so cute. Absolutely love how well this works and the fact it doesn't smell like hair dye.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I've being using this brand for a while and I only got good things to say about it. I do my hair at home, its really easy to do it, the color will stay like they say on the box, all hairs will be really good covered, have a good smell, will leave your hair really shine and smooth after doing all the instructions inside the box.
Morgan B.
Conway
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 4.0 Dark Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes, Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 5.60 Medium Garnet Red 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
This box color is about as good as any box color you could get! Pretty, vibrant color turnout, wonderful smell, and creamy consistency! Very user friendly!
Angelly S.
Aspen Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Color, 3.0 Darkest Brown 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
I like this color, because it covers the grays well and makes my hair super soft and shiny. The length of it is as a standard coloring. Love it
Whitney M.
Lodge, SC
I love the Olia hair color! I love that it has less nasty ingredients to put on my hair!
Jessica B.
Québec, QC
Bonne coloration. Hydrate les cheveux en mêm temps que la coloration et n’abime pas ceux-ci. Par contre je trouve que la couleur ne prend pas toujours bien partout. Je rachèterais tout de même sans hésiter car le produit laisse mes cheveux doux et hydratés.
Chandra M.
Edmonton
Review for: Garnier® Olia® Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color 2.11 Platinum Black 2-1 Kit Boxes more...
I’ve been using this hair colour for years. It’s gentle on my hair makes my hair super shiny and look healthy covers every inch, it says it’s permanent but ultimately I find it’s a wash out, which makes it less damaging as well. I love the deep conditioner it comes with as well it makes your hair super soft and shiny and manageable. It’s a little bit more expensive but I always buy it on sale which makes it even more worth while
amanda P.
49 carrington drive
I have loved this stuff since it came out!.. it doesn’t smell strong like traditional hair dyes, and the colour is amazing after and long lasting.. the only problem is the no mess thing they advertise this stuff can be quite runny and make a mess as well as spill out of the bottle.
Sophie H.
Bawtry Close , Lincoln
I love this hair dye. It doesn’t have a horrible smell like most hair dyes. It’s simple to use, instructions clear to read. Colour came out just as expected. I was very satisfied with this product and I would buy again