Garnier Olia Garnier Medium Brown Hair Coloring Hair Color Kit uploaded by Elizabeth B.Garnier Olia Garnier Medium Brown Hair Coloring Hair Color Kit uploaded by Leticia R.Garnier Olia Garnier Medium Brown Hair Coloring Hair Color Kit uploaded by Joyce H.

BY GARNIER #59 in Hair Color

"unlike traditional haircolor, garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. key benefits of garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor: 60% oil blend with natural flower oils pure, vivid, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage visibly improves and restores hair no ammonia ... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
I have never tried Olia products or Garnier hair dye before.
I always use Feria or the Japanese one my grandma uses. I had dirty blonde hair before and it wasn't this mangy and damaged until i used Olia. My boyfriend has (... Used to have) amazing hair and dyed his the burgundy colored one from Olia. Now BOTH of us look like we bleached our hair and re-dyed it 10 times!! Will never use Olia again. NEVERRRRRR! It might have been just the colors we used, but my hair is straw-like no matter how much conditioner and hair oil i use :(
Renay S.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
This product was a pleasant surprise. I haven't used boxed dye in years, but I needed to save some money and this one had great reviews. Needless to say, my hair turned out so great! I previously had bleached blonde hair with lots of grey, this product did a great job in covering the grey and making my hair a neutral color again. It's soft, shiny, and doesn't look damaged. Also very affordable.
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
Twice I have used Olia to color my hair. It does not have a strong smell, which is great. After reading the box, I thought it would be moisturizing and more gentle than other brands, but I didn't notice anything special. The medium brown shade is nice and it covers the grays, but I only buy Olia when the price is marked down.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Love this coloring kit, its made of natural oil and doesn't cause damage to my hair or make it feel dry, course, or brittle. it comes with everything i need to dye my hair and even has a color stay conditioner to help hydrate and moisturize my hair after dying it. i also like how it comes in a huge color selection.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
I love this hair color and the formula. The fact that it's not as damaging as other brands that I've tried. Also love the smell is amazing, and the after color conditioner included makes my hair super soft after I color it.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This haircolor is great. It is my go to brand and color. It is really gentle on the hair for a boxed hair color. And I get compliments all the time on my hair color. People think I get it done at a salon.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Fresno, CA
Instant coverage great look loved how it turned out one box was needed for my hair it was previously bleached didn't like the fading so I bought this box and it came out wonderful super pleased
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This is a great at home hair color. It is powered by oil which stops the color from drying out your hair, which is wonderful. The richness of the color is gorgeous. Looks very natural.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Hair Color
Love this hair dye..don't stink and it leaves your hair feeling smooth and natural looking making you feel like you 18 again..the shine is amazing and for the price is a pleasant deal
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I tried this color kit and loved that it did not have the strong smell and the color lasted a lot longer than others