BY GARNIER

"unlike traditional haircolor, garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The unique oil-based formula propels colorants deep into the hair without ammonia, for pure, vivid, long-lasting hair color. Garnier olia achieves maximum color performance while the oils help reverse roughness and dullness, visibly improving and restoring hair. key benefits of garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor: 60% oil blend with natural flower oils pure, vivid, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage visibly improves and restores hair no ammonia ... see more...

• What are your favorite hair coloring products??? Used Garnier Ol...3 Answers
Addison P.
Portland , OR
I don't like coloring my hair at home because I sometimes can't get it even, but I do really like this hair dye if I can't go and get it done at a salon. I also like the extra ingredients that are to help protect your hair.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
I've always loved Garnier's at-home color because of the long-lasting effects I get from it. Of course, it IS still an at-home color, so it WILL fade, but honestly not as fast as many of the store brands. When they came out with Olia, I fell in love. Not only does it smell incredible (no crying while you color!), but it leaves your hair feeling full and soft, and it doesn't dry your hair out! My hair is highly abused because of work (military; lots of tight buns), but it left my hair soft and gorgeous and the color came out exactly like I wanted it to!
Laryssa C.
I got this box of color hoping it wouldn't fry my hair like every other home color brand seems to do. It was mostly successful. It was easy to apply and didn't have a super strong smell which was a nice change. And the conditioner included helped a lot with taming and smoothing after, though I still needed to apply a treatment every few days to make it soft again. The color went over evenly and didn't transfer at all. Overall this was a pretty good color experience.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Dont have the time or cash to stop by the salon to get your hair done? Grab one of the many colors from GARNIER HAIRCOLOR Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color. This is the best boxed hair color i can find. Even the bright colors last for months without fade. When it does start to fade it fades beautifully.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my absolute favorite at-home hair color! It leaves my hair in better shape than it was before I color it. The color is long-lasting; even their reds! My auburn hair usually fades terribly after a few weeks, but this color stays gorgeous for several months after coloring.
Karima P.
I LOVE this brand. I always color my hair with this brand. ONE star was taken away only because of the storng scent it has but other than that great. I love that the oil is infused and makes me feel a little better when dying my hair. I am satisfied with this product and brand.
Jenny A.
Longmont, CO
This hair dye is one of the best I've tried at home. It didn't completely fry my hair like others have done. It was very moisturizing and the color itself was on point. It didn't turn my hair orange like other dyes have done. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Hailey J.
Manhattan, KS
The packaging is very nice, it provides a color chart for costumers to use to make the best color purchase. The instructions are thorough and comes with gloves. The dye itself fades relatively quickly, after 2 weeks it becomes a lighter shade of brown.
Marion K.
Winston-Salem
The only good thing about this product is the conditioning packet that comes with it. Thats it. I didn't do anything for my hair. It didn't get rid of any grays that I had. I ended up using a different brand all together that did the job even better!
Ninfa M.
Edinburg , TX
This product didn't meet my expectations, I had to use three boxes because my hair is up to waist and it still wasn't enough to grasp a good tint on my hair, it comes out the sling pretty easily, I wouldn't buy again because it's a little expensive to be considered a drugstore product and it doesn't work as great as others.
Sandy D.
What are your favorite hair coloring products??? Used Garnier Olia Garnier Medium Brown Hair Coloring Hair Color Kit