BY GARNIER

Our 1st oil powered permanent haircolor for brilliant color and visibly healthier hair.

The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair.

How is Olia different?

Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results. The unique non-drip velvet cream formula propels colorants into the hair--without ammonia--with a pleasant sensorial fragrance.

Is this shade right for me?

Garnier Olia shade 5.0,"Medium Brown," is a natural, medium brown shade with 100% gray coverage. Without other reflects, this shade will allow your natural tones to show. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and darkest brown.

If you prefer a lighter color than "Medium Brown" that still reflects naturally, try shade 6.0, "Light Natural Brown." For one shade darker, try shade 4.0, "Dark Brown." If you would like to remain in the medium brown range but would like to try other reflects and tones, there are other shades to choose from including 5.03, 5.3, and 5.60.

*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 5.0 for hair that has been previously colored shade 3.0, "Darkest Brown," or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: DEVELOPER: 1071397 AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, STEARETH-20, PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-6, HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE

AFTER COLOR CONDITIONER: 1119728 A AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. F.I.L.# D180530/1 US PATENTS: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

COLORANT: 1177017 PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ETHANOLAMINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE, RESORCINOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, SODIUM METABISULFITE, EDTA, ASCORBIC ACID, m-AMINOPHENOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL/MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA/PASSIFLORA INCARNATA SEED OIL, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, HYDROXYBENZOMORPHOLINE, 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl, THIOGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL. F.I.L.# D180158/1 US PATENTS: 7,060,107; 7,988,737; 7,988,738; 8,066,781; 8,114,170; 7,494,513 US PAT PENDING SODIUM STANNATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID. F.I.L.# D42424/9

Usage: Applying Olia: A Sensorial Experience
Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience. Because Olia is ammonia-free, it won't irritate your scalp and there is no harsh ammonia smell. Instead, Olia has a delicate floral scent. And, its non-drip, velvety cream texture helps provide optimal comfort during application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, snap off tip and remove the cap of the Developer Bottle and add Colorant.
4) Shake the bottle vigorously to mix.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through to the ends and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 30 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

wendy l.
I like this because it is not too strong and I really like it a lot because of the fact that it is not too stron.  the color does not stay for tht long because 15 days later i have to redye it again.
Makiah M.
Ona, WV
I used to dye my hair often as a pre-teen and teen so I’m pretty experienced with most hair coloring brands. This was my least favorite, my hair felt great after being done but it literally did not color my hair, you couldn’t tell I had done anything to it. No, my hair isn’t/wasn’t black it was a very light red/brown from the fade of my then red dyed hair. I’d never had this sort of problem with any other box color, just this one.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
This is NOT the color I have used however, this box dye is great for something quick. I’ve had many bad at home hair dye experiences with bleach and this product was my go to for a quick all over fix lol my hair would wash out to a decent color plus it left my locks feeling soft and moisturizer, surprisingly!
Ember B.
Niles, MI
Never buying box dye again. Turned my hair so orange after a couple weeks. I wouldn’t recommend this brand or any box dye for that matter. Color was not at all what I wanted, bought another box to try to fix. STILL not the color I wanted. Don’t waist your money. Two stars bc the conditioner made my hair soft.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This a good alternative to visiting the salon if you’re on a budget. It’s not overly drying like others can be with the added oil pouch they give you for moisturizing. The color always comes out great and the natural highlights in the sun re pretty. It’s affordable and I’m always happy with the results if I have to use this and need to skip a salon visit
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Love this hair color! I use it in between visits to my stylist, and it is a beautiful color. The formula is great too! It covers all my grey hair and lasts a few months and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy
Lynne m.
new jersey
Before I went to the salon to color my hair I would use this color. The color is as expected, on the side of the box it shows you what your hair color will look like based on the current color, would buy again. Over time the color fades and the coloration is super uneven so I would recommend going to a salon instead
Sarah M.
Martin, TN
This hair dye didn't even last a week in my hair. After about three washes it was gone! The color was absolutely beautiful for the three days it was there. It may have just been my hair as to why it did not stick but still need to give warning to others.
nancy p.
hanford
I really appreciate that this product is ammonia free. I notice that in comparison to others it leave your hair looking healthier. It’s easy to use and comes with step by step instructions and gloves. The box also shows what color to expect according to the color of your hair.
Monse P.
Amarillo
I use this product when I want something fast and easy to use. Usually if I don’t want to to go Sally’s. It’s gets the job done and it’s affordable. Great item to grab when I’m in a bind last minute. Never have been disappointed.