Garnier Obao Frescura Suave Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by Eundr E.Garnier Obao Frescura Suave Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by member-f9fd5828aGarnier Obao Frescura Suave Roll-On Deodorant uploaded by Yessica G.

BY GARNIER

Buy on Amazon
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Obao is actually one of my favorite deodorants! I used to use degree and it was super irritating. Obao doesn’t irritate at all and lasts for the entire day. The scents that are available are super pleasant! It’s never stained my clothes and I love the roller ball effect. Highly recommend and will definitely purchase again!
ARLENE G.
South Gate, CA
this is also another one of my favorite scents from this deodorant. i use it everyday about twice a day. it easily glides on and the scent/works all day just with one use. im constantly switching between them but my favorite is the purple because it has a fresh, clean scent.
Guadalupe C.
They have all kind of smells and they last long the price isn't high and it doesn't dirty my clothes all I use it very often twice a day and it's very effective does it's job and am glad I'll keep buying it after all I recommend it to all
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Adrianna K.
N Charleston, SC
Very odd smell.  Wouldnt suggest unless you like really wet deodorants.  Bought at local drugstore pretty pricey for drugstore.  It did work just not worth the money althouvh i am using it everyday. Probably just stick to  cheaper product
Stephanie H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite because it doesn't have a white cast and never transfers to your clothes. It very effective to deordarize the smells.  It's affordable and effective. My favorite part about this is that it doesn't irritate my skin since most brands  irritate me because of my sensitive skin
Audrey S.
Super pleasant smell, lasts for me up to 6hours but needed to be re applied one or twice in a day but overall a nice product, and has a very decent size for traveling or just for your purse.
Kenia B.
Hinesville
I used these for the first time when i was overseas stays on all day and smells bomb and doesn't get on your clothes. Compares to alot of other drugstore brand deodorants and preforms great
Tia T.
I love this product it smells and feels so good to me it was very easy too use everyday and it was very affordable for me and yes it was very effective for me and yes I was very Satisfied
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Karina D.
caracas
How long does the antiperspirant action of this product actually works?
Kaylee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Is this product aluminum free?