BY GARNIER

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (15%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Corn Starch, Cetearyl; Alcohol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Ceteareth-33, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

Usage: Apply to underarms only.

Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
I have been looking for years to find something that will make my hair less frizzy and I think that this does it! I am very happy that I found this product. It's very easy to use and you don't have to put a lot in your hair to see results. I would definitely buy this product again!
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I love this deodorant!! It is fresh and makes me feel clean all day! It smells amazing!! And is not expensive so it makes it affordable to anyone!! It dries quick so it won't stick to your cloths making it all nasty from the armpit area
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
Deodorant that doesn't leave a streak on your clothes. Also keeps the perspiration in check. I bought this at Walmart. I believe I like this product better than Doves deodorant.  The cost is not really expensive, and I was really satisfied with this product.
Jessica G.
moreno valley, ca
I bought this product for my dad because he is really picky with deodorant (sensitive skin), & he absolutely loved it, it didn't irritate his skin & or make him itchy like other products have don't before.
Ashley V.
San Antonio , Tx
Nice not bad in scent and works well, some days more thN other its on an okay price range but you can save some bucks if you have a coupon and I usually get it on amazon overall ifs easy touse
Amanda V.
Flemingsburg
Do sweat really bad this deodorant did Notting for me, it actually made me sweat more, and I noticed o could smell myself!!! My opinion its not worth the money. Easy to use bit don't recommend.
IrMa G.
Asheboro, NC
Love this deodorant is fresh , the quality is amazing y is like 2 dollars only I have been using this for about 16 years and like I said is amazing , the packaging is ok for me
Heather C.
Definitely gets the job done. It last hours while riding around in a car with no A/C and no need to reapply. Compared to other products I find this one to lay longer.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always gotten these for us. I use this along with another one. Their so cheap and work very well. My sister does sports and none but this one work for her. We usually use the purple deoderants.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I used this product when I moved to Mexico to take summer classes. It smells great, but it feels really sticky while it dries. Besides that it works great.