BY GARNIER

Buy on Amazon
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Purchased them in mexicali. Very impressed because im not much of a roll on fan ibhate waiting for them go dry but this one dried fine didnt stain my clothes like most do. & also has good coverage.
Melissa L.
West Valley City
I am very picky about what deodorant I use because a lot of them don't do as they say. This brand however did as claimed. The price is affordable and you can usually find coupons for it too. I use it daily to keep me fresh and dry. Overall I am completely satisfied with this product and would  recommend it to others
ARLENE G.
SOUTH GATE, CA
i love this deodorant! the scent is great! it goes on wet but dries clear. i normally buy it at a grocery store or walgreens. i have to use it everyday and it is also and affordable product, i have been using this as long as i can remember. i recommend this product but it also depends on your body and how it reacts.
Chamily R.
Okay so big fan of roll on , solid season don't go well with my armpits since they can stain my shirts when I try putting them on over my head . Roll on do feel a bit wet but it will dry up in a couple seconds .  I got it from Amazon  and one of the retail stores which I don't remember much .
Jasminka R.
san mateo
It's a great product! It gives coverage where you don't have to reapply deodorant throughout the day if you have strong B.O., and the scent is gentle enough to not give you a headache. I'd recommend using the product after you've showered so you can stay fresh throughout the day!
Aaliyah B.
This deodorant is so good and I love the smell of it also, which is a nice light floral scent. I feel like this keeps my underarm sweat and scent at bay and it doesn't leave any stains on my shirts or dresses which is super appreciated!
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
Great deodorant, great price. It's smells really nice. I keep it in my gym bag and it never lets me down. I hate leaving with that musky "covered up" gym stank smell when I don't have time to shower before I leave. This helps so much.
Brayden W.
I liked this product. I would recommend it but I wouldn't but it again. It doesn't really have a good hold and leaves the wet type feeling. I never really use roll on deodorants, so I wouldn't know how they are supposed to feel.
Yadira C.
It has a soft scent and doesn't stain clothing. Very effective if you don't have. Strong armpit smell because for some people it may not cover Oder. But overall it is a great product and everyone in my family uses it.
LEAR27985 | K.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does the antiperspirant action of this product actually works?