BY GARNIER

Buy on Amazon
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Harold F.
Los Angeles, CA
This my second favorite brand of Anti -persistent I use this brand when I love to work out or move around a lot because so strong and lasting. You can get really good deal at Walmart and sometimes target .
Nicole Z.
Martinez , CA
I really like this product I have tried lots of different brands and this one seems to be the best. It was worth the money and will be purchasing it in the future
h k.
This product is so good In love with it 💯💯💯💯💯💯Yes it did meet my expectations , It's way better then other products I bought it form 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒐Amazon Yes I'm so happy with the results
Virginia K.
Burnside
Keeps me refreshed all day even if i need or not i apply 2 a day for it smells awesone and keeps me dry and i receive many compliments on the fragrance
Jaidon P.
This product not only makes your pit smells nice it eliminates the onion patch stench completely! Nothing worse than trying to cover up the stench
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
This deodorant is good for summer!I use it every day its really that great!!your going to love it!I bought it online. Its better than the rest!!
Rachel P.
Terre Haute, IN
Not a fan at all with this product it doesn't even begin to meet any of my expectations and will never use this product again
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
This product is amazing I highly reccomend it, it works so good and is great for your skin. This is the product for you!