Garnier Obao For Men Active Anti-Perpirant & Deodorant Roll-On uploaded by Génesis I.

BY GARNIER

Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This deodorant I never try before its my fist time I use but its suave its good value good price good long nice price I would like to buy again nice packaging is good affordable I would like to recommend to other its nice its  color I satisfied its good
Harold F.
Los Angeles, CA
This deodorant is very inexpensive i buy at Walmart I sometimes use coupons to purchase it when they are available. I like it better then any other brand deodorant that I sometimes use because this one seems to last longer.
Beth An Mike M.
Garnier OBAO men's deodorant is my husbands must have daily deodorant. He says it lasts all day and night! He's a sweater so it's hard to find products that suit his body and his needs that will work as long as he does!
Emily N.
Broken Arrow
My husband used to have an issue from sweating really bad. He started using this after we purchased it from Amazon. It smells wonderful, and it works better than any deodorant he's used before. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has sweat issues.
Danielle C.
Ogden
My husband loves this says he doesn't feel like he has to put on more all day even after working in 100 degree weather all day
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
This product is amazing I highly reccomend it, it works so good and is great for your skin. This is the product for you!
Amanda M.
Broken Arrow
My fiancé absolutely loved this product. It's very effective. He's going to use this from now on and it's very affordable
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
It's a great product really cheap and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone I bought this at Walmart
Ana C.
Maineville , OH
It's smell amazing! Seriously, it is the best deodorant you can ever buy. Sweat less, no odor!

back