BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
I have tried to use this but it always ends up irritating my eyes lol i have sensitive skin but from the little time I have it on I see it works I recommend it but not if you have sensitve skin though it burns ha
Sandra F.
Nashville, GA
The first time I purchased this roller, I used it the next morning and I fell in love! It's definitely a great buy and I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with stubborn wrinkles and under eye bags.
Julie A.
Waterbury, CT
I love how well this product works. I also like the applicator, more hygienic than jar products from other brands I've tried before. I also love Garniers BB cream, it is awesome. Quality at an affordable price.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the bees knees I have fine line the "11" in between my eyebrows and after a month of using this they drastically improved. It is a little sticky but it didn't make me break out which was great:)
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho ese roller , me quita mis noches de transnocho aunque no sé si sirva cuando tienes muy oscuras las ojeras por qué de por si no tengo mucho ojeras y no son negritas entonces a mi si me ha gustado
Stephanie A.
Garnier great skin care products my absolute favorite is the 5 min primer or something like that in the pink tube and they are just an all around great brand!! Love this wrinkle roller as well feels amazing!!
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC
This seems to do a pretty good job if I put it on at night. I am not real thrilled about the scent however. It seems a bit off and this is why I don't use it as much. It is a good value for the price paid.
Janie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I had high hopes for this product. I loved the scent and I thought it would be super moisturizing. But I feel it wasn't thick enough for the under eye and dried quickly. Didn't see to much of a difference.
Safa A.
Gilbert, AZ
I found this for around 10 bucks on Amazon. It does do what it say, as in lifting your wrinkles. The packaging was normal, didn't break. I used this almost every night. I would recommend this to others.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
This pro deep wrinkle roller from garner is very effective! I love the product because it is a roller, it doesn't get messy! I've bought probably 3. It is a good value! I would recommend this to others!
leslie H.