Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jadynn M.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE

Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT

The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Deer Park, TX

I initially bought this product because of the roller, easy to use. It is gentle, dries quickly as well as very effective. I initially found this at CVS. I recommend Garnier Nutritioniste, and it is easy to find, and I definitely recommend it!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Denton, TX

This product is very effective. It feels nice on the skin but also it is very effective for a drug store buy. The packaging is good helps apply the product very nice and evenly. I would rebuy this product again. It is affordable and effective,
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Easley, SC

Love this product for dark circles under the eyes very easy to use and works great apply at night before bed and wake up looking refreshed use this product regularly and will continue to use very affordable i usually buy this product at CVS
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA

I use this everyday but it's not the smarted packaging. I feel Kiel you really have to squeeze to get it out. I've only used about have the bottle, but I think I might try something else next time. Not sure if o find t very effective either
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

I feel this product is kinda just okay. It's affordable... But worth using? Not really. I think I was pretty disappointing and never saw anything change. I've tried this item a couple times but I do not feel I will try this product again.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City , TN

I love just about all Garnier face products, and this is at the top of my list. I love that it didn't have an overpowering smell. It actually smelled amazing! Also I loved how easy it is to use. All you have to do is roll it in and go!
Kira V.
Kira V.
Clearwater, FL

It gives you a fresh feeling and that's great! But I didn't see much of an result. I did at first and it went away in the next couple of days for using it for a couple weeks. If I had more than what I used it might have worked better.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Clark, NJ

I love this roller so much! I've used a few Garnier products over the years and this is one of my favorites. I have naturally dry skin and this product really makes my skin feel hydrated - especially around my eyes. Would recommend.
leslie H.