BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over time, the skin on the face and neck becomes thin and less firm, which leads to loss of definition in facial contours and deeper wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller is right for you if you want a daily face and neck massage that intensely firms and lifts for increased definition, while reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Carbomer, Saccharium Officinarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Extract, Glycine Soja Protein/Glycine Soja Soybean Protein, Dimethiconol, Zingiber Officnale Extract/Ginger Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol**, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Retinyl Palmitate***, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. *Omega 3+6, **Pro-Xylane, ***Vitamin A.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en ...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add t...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that cam...3 Answers
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
I really like Garnier products. They are very effective products. This one in particular is great. I like how it has a roller that rolls onto the skin. I bought it at Target. I shop there often for my beauty products. I think it is a fabulous product and it has a nice scent. They always seem to make their products smell nice.
Hailey S.
Mentor, OH
very refreshing. I liked the feeling of the roller and I think the product worked nicely. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it was nice to try. The packaging was good quality.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love the smell of this product , however I find it to be a bit expensive . Which usually all skin care is but I have wrinkles around my lip and eye area. Used for a while saw some change but not much . Totally would recommend if someone wants to spend the money on it. I think there is better treatments out there
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
Really not a fan of this product. I didn't notice that it did anything. I did not repurchase it. It never hurt my skin but it never helped it either and I did use the entire tube/roller. I love the fact that it is a roller though. It felt really nice going on to the skin. Not to sticky or anything either.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this in conjunction with the under eye de-puffer from garnish, and both have never failed to please me! I've had people recommend them to me before and I first tried them over a year ago... since then I haven't stopped using them! packaging super easy to keep track of and carry for travel also!
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA
I love the simplicity and the portability of this. I can sit anywhere and apply this. I don't have to be in front of a mirror. The ball glides very nicely over the face and I've never had an issue with it not working. I saw visable differences in reduction of my wtinkles when using this product.
Gabrielle E.
I'm young but I worry about wrinkles like most other women do. I keep using this product because it works. It is gentile on your skin which makes it worthwhile, even for the price. I have been using this product for about a year and it makes my skin feel soft and supple, no wrinkles yet!
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful about what I use. I bought this in hopes of having something that would be gentle to my skin, as well as, help with some wrinkles. I didn't notice any significant difference with my wrinkles and also I broke out in a small rash. I am sure it would work well for others but just not myself
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I started using this a while ago, it does seem to help reduce the smaller wrinkles. And it helps with puffy eyes as well.i think this is a good value for the price, it is very gentle to your skin and again has that great scent all Garnier products do. I will continue buying this product.
Eva M.
One of my friends had this and used it. Claimed it does wonders although I didn't really notice much of a difference after using this stuff so wasn't thoroughly impressed although might consider using it again in the future if cost was just right.
leslie H.