Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#27 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL

I really like the Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle roller! It is nice and cool under my eyes. I feel as though this product is well worth the money and it's nice that I can purchase it at the drug store! Easy to obtain and and inexpensive option!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Carson City, NV

It is very oily. I lol it, it spreads out but it doesn't really soak into the skin as much as I would like. I would recommend trying it out because you might like the products then I do, but for me i like really heavy eye creams and this isn't it.
Sheridan K.
Sheridan K.
Conover, NC

I enjoy this product and the way it is manufactured with the cool to the touch roller ball. I feel it is a great value for the product. I purchased at Walmart and I feel it is an effective product. I would probably repurchase and I would recommend
Eva M.
Eva M.

One of my friends had this and used it. Claimed it does wonders although I didn't really notice much of a difference after using this stuff so wasn't thoroughly impressed although might consider using it again in the future if cost was just right.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
North Plains, OR

This feels really good not only after you apply it but also while you are rolling it on. It is really soothing and feels very cooling. I haven't noticed crazy results, but I have noticed a more hydrated under eye area, which is never a bad thing.
Jadynn M.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE

Cooling refreshment to under eyes. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Great to apply before makeup to help with under eyes circles. Very easy to access and extremely affordable. I've purchased multiple times and will definitely continue to repurchase.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT

The best thing about this product is the roller applicator. It works like a dream and I can feel it start to work almost immediately. Make sure to roll upwards, though. It's so effective. The only downside is it feels a little sticky at first.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Deer Park, TX

I initially bought this product because of the roller, easy to use. It is gentle, dries quickly as well as very effective. I initially found this at CVS. I recommend Garnier Nutritioniste, and it is easy to find, and I definitely recommend it!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Denton, TX

This product is very effective. It feels nice on the skin but also it is very effective for a drug store buy. The packaging is good helps apply the product very nice and evenly. I would rebuy this product again. It is affordable and effective,
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA

I use this everyday but it's not the smarted packaging. I feel Kiel you really have to squeeze to get it out. I've only used about have the bottle, but I think I might try something else next time. Not sure if o find t very effective either
leslie H.