Add a Photo

#162 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH

I love this roller product it makes it easy and fast to put on with no mess! I got my product at walmart! It's a gentle product as all garniers products are! It definitely met my expectations and my family and friends love it and I would definitely buy it again?
Samanta G.
Samanta G.

I used this product aloot after i take my night shwers i have really bad under eyes and they get wrinkle all the times and since i stared to used this i really love it its really good and you never go worng if you used i always get my restock 100 /100 love ittt
Sobia B.
Sobia B.

I often use this around my eyes in the morning as I have dark circles and I try to hide them before i put my makeup on I bought this in boots and I am a first time user of this product. It met my expectations a little bit and I would recommend to older adults.
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL

I love this roller it's so easy to apply and so fresh feeling I would buy it again it's my 1 time but so far it's very good it meet my expectations very much love it my sister love it too I would defenatatly but it again my sister would buy it she loves it too
Chantel F.
Chantel F.

My skin feels so..... Amazing when I put this on. I literally put it on day before I apply my make up and night before I go to bed. I noticed it has helped with some slight lines I have noticed. I have purchased more of the line and have them as my holy grail.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.

This product is very easy to use and goes on easily. The roller looks great, and it is easy to carry around in your purse. It is gentle on the skin, under your eyes. I bought this at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for the price as it was easy to use.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA

I absolutely love how this feels going on. It is cool and refreshing! I only use it now as preventative wrinkle care but it still has great results. I think the price is a bit steep but what else should you expect for anti-aging products? Overall worth buying!
Farangis A.
Farangis A.

I got this for my dad who has depp undereye circles and he seems to really like it. He swears that he has now fewer lines under his eyes that before and that his under eyes are less saggy than before. I havent noticed anything thougj because he wears glasses!
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin , Tx

This roller is great to help prevent aging and applies light on my skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I am using it for preventative measure, and I believe the product is helping me to keep my skin young and firm for many years to come! I would buy again!
Eleri n.
Eleri n.

I love this so much. This is absolutely amazing it makes my skin feel so soft it's unbelievable as well as the night creams and day dreams. Has a really nice smell. Nothing really to the packaging if I'm honest. Nothing really to improve. Definitely recommend
leslie H.