BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Evie B.
Evie B.
taunton
Don't recommenced to anyone I've tried better ones which cost a similar price. you don't receive much product for what you pay for
Karen M.
Karen M.
Es bueno lo volvería a comprar definitivamente pero me gustaría probar más , hay mejores pero si lo volvería a usar
Monica s.
Monica s.
63190000

I love it because all the products of this brand are great and of super quality I recommend you they will love it too
Sanjana A.
Sanjana A.
Manipal
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. Not really effective but if you use it for quite a few days then you might notice a few changes.
Ximena Q.
Ximena Q.
Hermosillo, Sonora, México
I love what this product is doing so far. I have only been using this for about a month . I have noticed my wrinkles looking less prominent.
Muitos podem até achar este produto caro mas sim ele é muito bom ajuda há não aparecer muitas linhas faciais e envelhecimento dá pele.
tanveer m.
tanveer m.
Brampton c, ON
love this roller, though i am young. the roller helps to decrease puffiness and sunken in eyes, which i inherited
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
Moisturises and brightens the eye area, however I haven't found any significant change to my fine lines/wrinkles.
Janean M.
Janean M.
This helps my skin to look more young. I also use this as a makeup part of my face. Helps to massage my face too.
Una S.
Una S.
Johor Bahru
Good to try but took time to see the effect and changes. It's okay not disappointed of buying it
leslie H.