BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Este producto de verdad funciona? He leido mucho, que en dos sema...2 Answers
  • I love the other garnier rollers and I'm wanting to add this into...1 Answers
  • I want to buy this but I purchased the other one that came in a g...3 Answers
Ximena T.
It's good if you haven't slept in a long tine and you have to go somewhere you have to look good
roxana g.
I lov it, it's the best product i've ever had que opportunity tu use...thanks por Tour products
Shannon G.
Warwickshire, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
My skin had a few wrinkles but this completely made them go away after a few time did using it
Nibsy V.
I like this product, but you have to know how to use because can make you look a little insane.
Jemi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usted it for my mom and she said it is the best one and she wanted todo purchase another one
Hannah W.
Temporary results, and thats if you can even see anything working. Bit of a fad in my opinion.
Theresa B.
smithers, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see super great results if any with this product..not worth the money in my opinion
tae tae h.
london
Love the way the product has a roller however did not see much result after first few tries.
PAULA R.
Its a good cream for an emergency. Finishes the tiredness look around the eyes and refreshes.
Nikita P.
tyne and wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really help your wrinkles carm down it makes you look so young again and smooth
leslie H.