Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Evelina W.
Evelina W.

I don't like it because everytime i use it I get pimples.. Not for oily skin!!
I don't recommend it for oily skin
catalina r.
catalina r.

I love this product, although it is a little difficult to erase the wrinkles this product helps very much and camouflages them very well, I love, to me it me works of marvel
Tracy B.
Tracy B.

I was a little hesitant buying this but after 2 great reviews from friends I went ahead and bought it.
It looks great in its slender bottle and with the rollerball top the cream glides onto the skin in and around all the areas you want to cover
Lovely smelling and leaves skin feeling wonderful. Fantastic results and my skin really did look so much better and far fewer lines.
imen a.
imen a.
tiaret

This is one of the most amazing facial products I have ever used!! I could rave about this for hours and hours with how amazing it leaves my skin feeling. It is so easy to apply as it is a roller, so it's not messy and gives a massage feel while applying it to your face. I found that it started to make a difference after only a couple of weeks and since I found this product, I have not been able to use anything else!
Ami K.
Ami K.
Somerset

Garnier products are amazing and this is no exception. Refreshes eyes making them sparkle and wrinkle free. Great product !!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Trying to chase the ever so faint lines away at the young age of 30 is a real thing there days as u believe the sooner you start the better you will look
Mary S.
Mary S.

Muito bom mesmo amei
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 . muito bom gostaria de ter mts mais mais mesmo amo essaas marcas

E muito boua amei
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

As I am only 19 I don't have any wrinkles but I have used this product a couple times and I feel that it makes me look more awake if I put it on in the morning.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Love this stuff it has saved my skin and made it feel amazing! Swear by the stuff! Lovee
MarΓ­a G.
MarΓ­a G.

I think that it is the most usefull product that I have, i love it and i really love garnier
leslie H.