Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Anti-Aging

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Caleigh G.
Caleigh G.

I found this product at my local Walmart thinking that it would work after I heard some great reviews on it. I personally don't like this product. I found no difference in my skin during the time that I used it. I would not recommend this but if you enjoy it then keep using it if it works for you!
roxana g.
roxana g.

I lov it, it's the best product i've ever had que opportunity tu use...thanks por Tour products
Tracy B.
Tracy B.

I was a little hesitant buying this but after 2 great reviews from friends I went ahead and bought it.
It looks great in its slender bottle and with the rollerball top the cream glides onto the skin in and around all the areas you want to cover
Lovely smelling and leaves skin feeling wonderful. Fantastic results and my skin really did look so much better and far fewer lines.
catalina r.
catalina r.

I love this product, although it is a little difficult to erase the wrinkles this product helps very much and camouflages them very well, I love, to me it me works of marvel
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Surrey

It does not make me break out in zits which is nice. The price is a little high as it really did not do a whole lot wrinkle wise. I do like the roller ball, and how it absorbs quickly. But after using the entire bottle(which did last me quite a long time) I did not see any major difference in the wrinkle dept.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Río Negro

Its awesome
Love it
Amo este producto, no lo encuentro en donde vivo y quisiera tenerlo
Me encanta mucho
Es genial
Súper genial
Y económico(?
Me gustaría tenerlo ahora mismo
Yaya
Ahora
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Stratford

me gustaria poder usar este producto ya que muchos de los que he usado no tienen el efecto que me gustaria y me lo recomendaron y me dieron una excelente opinion.. seria un placer probar este producto
gabriela f.
gabriela f.

muito bom ppode comprar comfirmei que é muito bom porque comprei usei e é uma maravilha
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.

Mi madre tenia este producto, me decía que le encanto, le ayudo bastante, mi opinión no puedo dar por que no uzo esto
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

Este producto no lo use ya que me pareció innecesario además por el costo es que no lo compre
leslie H.